1. God of the underworld.
4. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
9. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
13. Wild and domestic cattle.
16. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
17. Type genus of the Caviidae.
18. A Loloish language.
19. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
20. Having hair on the cheeks and chin.
22. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
24. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity equal to 10 decibels.
25. Take away the weapons from.
26. Small genus of Asian evergreen trees having columnar crowns and distinguished by leaves lacking a midrib.
28. A light informal meal.
29. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
30. Tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
31. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
32. The highest level or degree attainable.
34. A pass between mountain peaks.
36. A white trivalent metallic element.
37. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
41. German bacteriologist who isolated the anthrax bacillus and the tubercle bacillus and the cholera bacillus (1843-1910).
44. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
48. An absence of emotion or enthusiasm.
49. Having removed clothing.
52. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
53. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
54. A state in midwestern United States.
56. An anti-TNF compound (trade name Arava) that is given orally.
57. Ice crystals forming a white deposit (especially on objects outside).
58. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
60. A Native American who lived in what is now southern Colorado and Utah and northern Arizona and New Mexico and who built cliff dwellings.
63. An Indian unit of length having different values in different localities.
64. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
65. A bowl-shaped vessel.
66. A crown-like jewelled headdress worn by women on formal occasions.
67. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
68. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
71. Scottish writer of rustic verse (1770-1835).
73. (South African) A journey by ox wagon (especially an organized migration by a group of settlers).
74. (Norse mythology) A dwarf who possessed a treasure that was stolen by Loki.
77. The act of killing yourself.
79. The capital and largest city of Ghana with a deep-water port.
82. Make amendments to.
84. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
85. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
87. Intense feelings of suffering.
89. Noisy talk.
93. A number of sheets of paper fastened together along one edge.
94. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
97. A person of French descent.
99. The cry made by sheep.
100. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
101. (possibly Roman) Goddess of horses and mules and asses.
102. A unit of length equal to 1760 yards.
103. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
104. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
105. A switch made from the stems of the rattan palms.
106. On or toward the lee.
107. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. Locate and correct errors in a computer program code.
2. A native or inhabitant of Iran.
3. Any of various thermoplastic resins used to make things.
4. Caught in European waters.
5. Feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and being unable to roar.
6. Any of various perennials of the genus Geum having usually pinnate basal leaves and variously colored flowers.
7. Being one more than fifty.
8. Relatively nontoxic South African herb smoked like tobacco.
9. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
10. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
11. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
12. One of two official languages of Norway.
13. A small cake leavened with yeast.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. The clock time given by a clock carried on board a spacecraft.
21. German dramatist and poet who developed a style of epic theater (1898-1956).
23. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
27. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
29. A sweet liquid secretion that is attractive to pollinators.
33. Any taillike structure.
35. Genus of western United States annuals with showy yellow or white flowers.
38. (Japan) Ritual suicide by self-disembowelment on a sword.
39. Marked by foolish or unreasoning fondness.
40. A person with the same name as another.
42. The first event in a series.
43. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
45. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
46. Squash bugs.
47. A fund of money put by as a reserve.
50. (used of persons) Informal intensifiers.
51. An ancient region of west central Italy (southeast of Rome) on the Tyrrhenian Sea.
55. An associate degree in nursing.
59. Medium-sized tree-dwelling monkey of the Amazon basin.
61. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
62. A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard.
67. Unable to relax or be still.
69. A public promotion of some product or service.
70. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
72. Much-branched subshrub with silvery leaves and small white flowers of Texas and northern Mexico.
73. One of two official languages of Norway.
75. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
76. 40th President of the United States (1911- ).
78. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
80. A group of biological taxa or species that share features inherited from a common ancestor.
81. Any of numerous trees of the family Cupressaceae that resemble cedars.
83. A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof.
86. A member of the Athapaskan people of the Trinity River valley in California.
88. Horny plate covering and protecting part of the dorsal surface of the digits.
90. Norwegian mathematician (1802-1829).
91. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
92. God of love and erotic desire.
95. (often followed by `of') A large number or amount or extent.
96. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
98. Towards the side away from the wind.