1. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
5. Tansy-scented Eurasian perennial herb with buttonlike yellow flowers.
13. A major god.
17. The sixth month of the civil year.
18. A self-righteous or sanctimonious person.
19. Type genus of the Ranidae.
20. A narrow republic surrounded by Senegal in West Africa.
22. Direct in spatial dimensions.
23. An opening that permits escape or release.
24. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
27. A person trained to compete in sports.
29. Found in moist places as rounded jellylike colonies.
31. A victory cheer.
34. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
37. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.
38. A state in northwestern North America.
39. Take in, also metaphorically.
44. Son of John Cabot who was born in Italy and who led an English expedition in search of the Northwest Passage and a Spanish expedition that explored the La Plata region of Brazil.
45. Medium-sized penguins occurring in large colonies on the Adelie coast of Antarctica.
48. A long flexible steel coil for dislodging stoppages in curved pipes.
49. A colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
50. A New England state.
51. A human limb.
52. Bubble shells.
55. Of or relating to or involving an area.
58. Overeat or eat immodestly.
61. A river in northeastern Brazil that flows generally northward to the Atlantic Ocean.
63. Cause to combine with iodine.
65. An elaborate song for solo voice.
66. The unit of plane angle adopted under the System International d'Unites.
69. The cry made by sheep.
70. An iconic mental representation.
72. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
73. Of southern Europe.
76. Select as an alternative.
83. A literary language of Chinese Turkestan (named for one of the sons of Genghis Khan).
88. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
89. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
91. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
92. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
95. Assist or encourage, usually in some wrongdoing.
97. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
98. God of the earth.
99. An informal term for a father.
100. The face of a timepiece.
101. A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks.
1. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
2. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
3. South Asian deer with three-tined antlers.
4. Relating to or resulting from arbitration.
5. An accountant certified by the state.
6. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
7. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
8. The cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one.
9. Little known Kamarupan languages.
10. An association of nations dedicated to economic and political cooperation in southeastern Asia.
11. Reconnaissance (by shortening).
12. Up to the present time.
13. A tooth having two cusps or points.
14. A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money.
15. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
16. The emotion of hate.
21. A Greek island west of Greece.
25. A state in New England.
26. An orderly pile.
28. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
30. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
32. (sports) With hand brought forward and up from below shoulder level.
33. Brightest star in Centaurus.
35. A baroque musical composition (usually for a keyboard instrument) with full chords and rapid elaborate runs in a rhythmically free style.
36. Unarmed feather palms of central and northern South America.
40. An unnaturally frenzied or distraught woman.
41. Colloquial American term for a town.
42. A member of the a nomadic tribe of Arabs.
43. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
46. Small genus of dioecious tropical aquatic plants.
47. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
53. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
54. Taken or to be taken at random.
56. A mystical or allegorical interpretation (especially of Scripture).
57. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
59. Denoting a quantity consisting of six items or units.
60. Not out.
62. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
64. An Indian tree of the family Combretaceae that is a source of timber and gum.
67. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
68. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
71. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
74. Powdery starch from certain sago palms.
75. Serving as an essential component.
77. (astronomy) A measure of time defined by Earth's orbital motion.
78. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
79. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
80. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
81. Any of various fissiped mammals with nonretractile claws and typically long muzzles.
82. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
84. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
85. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
86. In bed.
87. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
88. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
90. An informal term for a father.
93. A public promotion of some product or service.
94. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
96. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.