1. Made from residue of grapes or apples after pressing.
5. A set of rules or principles or laws especially written ones.
9. A sudden impact.
13. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
16. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
17. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
18. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
19. The last (12th) month of the year.
20. Achieve something by means of trickery or devious methods.
21. Washing out a hollow organ (especially the stomach) by flushing with water.
23. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
25. A town in western Kentucky on the Ohio River.
27. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
28. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
29. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. Administer an oil or ointment to.
31. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
33. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
35. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
36. A glass for beer.
41. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
46. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
47. A unit of electrical power in an AC circuit equal to the power dissipated when 1 volt produces a current of 1 ampere.
49. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
51. By bad luck.
53. In bed.
54. Used of old persons or old trees.
56. A season's yield of wine from a vineyard.
58. Type genus of the Gavidae.
61. (aeronautical) Pertaining to the tail section of a plane.
62. The process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating).
63. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
64. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
65. Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity).
68. Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle.
69. Anything of material value or usefulness.
71. That is to say.
72. A ribbon used as a decoration.
74. (Greek mythology) The god of the underworld in ancient mythology.
75. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
78. A decree that prohibits something.
80. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
84. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
87. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
91. English writer (born in Scotland) of children's stories (1859-1932).
94. A periodic paperback publication.
95. The habitation of wild animals.
96. Obvious and dull.
98. Moderate in type or degree or effect or force.
99. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
100. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
101. Affect with wonder.
102. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
103. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. The 16th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
3. Insectivorous usually semiaquatic web-footed amphibian with smooth moist skin and long hind legs.
4. Basal part of a plant ovule opposite the micropyle.
5. A high-crowned black cap (usually made of felt or sheepskin) worn by men in Turkey and Iran and the Caucasus.
6. A large body of water constituting a principal part of the hydrosphere.
7. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
8. The twelfth month of the civil year.
9. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
10. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
11. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
12. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
15. The act of scanning.
22. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
26. Mar or spoil the appearance of.
28. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
32. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
34. Align anew or better.
37. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
38. Made known or openly avowed.
39. In an advanced stage of pregnancy.
40. Not treated with lead.
42. Wild geese.
43. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
44. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
45. A villainous Jew in Charles Dickens' novel "Oliver Twist".
48. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
50. (of water) Rising to the surface under internal hydrostatic pressure.
52. An abnormal state in which the normal flow of a liquid (such as blood) is slowed or stopped.
55. A quantity of no importance.
57. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
59. An annual publication including weather forecasts and other miscellaneous information arranged according to the calendar of a given year.
60. Characteristic of false pride.
66. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
67. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
70. A shape that sags.
73. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
76. Open to or abounding in fresh air.
77. Complacently or inanely foolish.
79. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
80. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
81. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
82. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
83. A Russian river.
85. Avatar of Vishnu.
86. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
88. An Asian river between China and Russia.
89. An aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect.
90. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
92. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
93. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
97. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.