1. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
4. Intentional deception resulting in injury to another person.
9. A large number or amount.
13. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
16. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
17. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
18. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
19. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
20. Young sheep.
22. Ctenophore having short tentacles.
24. Of or relating to or involving an area.
26. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
28. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
29. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
30. Thin and fit.
33. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
34. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
38. An enclosure made or wire or metal bars in which birds or animals are kept.
44. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
46. Dyed with henna.
48. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
49. Floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile).
51. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
52. Cattle that are reared for their meat.
54. The friend of Phintias who pledged his life that Phintias would return (4th century BC).
56. Black tropical American cuckoo.
57. Analyze syntactically by assigning a constituent structure to (a sentence).
60. The wife of a sheik.
62. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
64. An allergic reaction that becomes apparent in a sensitized person only minutes after contact.
65. Used of certain religious orders who wear shoes.
66. A facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth.
67. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
68. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
70. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
71. Having no employment.
74. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
76. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
77. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
78. A unit of energy equal to the work done by an electron accelerated through a potential difference of 1 volt.
81. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
83. (informal) Exceptionally good.
86. The quality of being alien.
89. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
92. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
94. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
96. An associate degree in applied science.
97. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
98. A medieval helmet with a visor and a neck guard.
99. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
100. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
101. A light touch or stroke.
102. City in Sudan.
103. A fastener for a door or lid.
104. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
1. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
2. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
3. A race between candidates for elective office.
4. A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard.
5. Any competition.
6. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
7. A city is east central Sweden north northwest of Stockholm.
8. An item of factual information derived from measurement or research.
9. Chief god.
10. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
11. A Mid-Atlantic state.
12. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
13. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
14. (informal) Very tired.
15. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
21. An onerous or difficult concern.
23. A strong emotion.
25. Hear or try a court case anew.
27. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
31. Be iridescent.
32. A genus of Falconidae.
35. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
36. A thermosetting resin.
37. Either of two yellow to red retinal pigments formed from Rhodopsin by the action of light.
39. (of a liquid) Treated by having air passed or bubbled through it for purification.
40. A unit of force equal to the force exerted by gravity.
41. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
42. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
43. Somewhat ill or prone to illness.
45. Spiny-finned food fishes of warm waters having well-developed teeth.
47. Temporarily inactive.
50. Type genus of the Anatidae.
53. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
55. A woman of refinement.
58. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
59. Occurring in or appropriate to the season of spring.
61. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
63. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
69. (Greek mythology) The Titan who was father of Atlas and Epimetheus and Prometheus in ancient mythology.
70. Scarabaeid beetle considered divine by ancient Egyptians.
72. A horse-drawn carriage in India.
73. United States writer of children's books (1904-1991).
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
79. (Roman mythology) Goddess of the hearth and its fire whose flame was tended by vestal virgins.
80. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
81. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
82. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
83. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
84. Avatar of Vishnu.
85. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
87. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
88. Offering fun and gaiety.
90. Disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed.
91. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
93. A decree that prohibits something.
95. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.