1. An adult female hog v 1.
4. Highly excited.
8. Antibiotic-resistant mycoplasma causing a kind of pneumonia in humans.
12. Largest known toad species.
16. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
17. A very attractive or seductive looking woman.
18. A river that rises in northeastern Turkey (near the source of the Euphrates) and flows generally eastward through Armenia to the Caspian Sea.
19. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
20. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
21. East Indian evergreen tree bearing very acid fruit.
23. (Greek mythology) The Muse of comedy and pastoral poetry.
24. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
26. By hand.
28. A vigorous blow.
29. An unpredictable outcome that is unfortunate.
31. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
32. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
34. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
35. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
36. By bad luck.
38. God of love and erotic desire.
40. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
42. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
44. At any time.
46. United States film actress (born in Sweden) known for her reclusiveness (1905-1990).
49. Make reference to.
51. A light roll rich with eggs and butter and somewhat sweet.
53. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
54. Cause a floating log to rotate by treading.
55. The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth.
57. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
58. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
60. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
64. A colorless odorless inert gaseous element occurring in the earth's atmosphere in trace amounts.
65. A walled city in southeastern China on the Gan Jiang.
68. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
69. A branch of the Tai languages.
70. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
71. Genus of erect herbs of the Middle East having showy flowers.
72. A language of Australian aborigines.
74. The emotion of hate.
75. A kind of person.
77. A state of southwestern India.
78. Medieval artillery used during sieges.
80. Informal terms.
84. A graphical record of electric currents associated with muscle contractions.
85. Any wingless blood-sucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap.
86. Any of various kinds of wheeled vehicles drawn by a horse or tractor.
89. Having wheels.
93. A device for creating a current of air by movement of a surface or surfaces.
96. Eccentricity that is not easily explained.
97. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
98. The bony skeleton of the head of vertebrates.
99. A body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land.
101. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
102. Towards the side away from the wind.
103. Social status or position conferred by a system based on class.
104. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
105. An anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling of light-headedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
1. Any location known for vice and corruption.
2. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
3. Polish labor leader and statesman (born in 1943).
4. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
5. A piece of starched cloth covering the shoulders of a nun's habit.
6. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
7. A former British gold coin worth 21 chillings.
8. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
9. Antacid (trade name Prilosec) that suppresses acid secretion in the stomach.
10. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
11. A member of the nomadic Ugrian people living in northwestern Siberia (east of the Ural mountains).
12. A resident of Alabama.
13. Offering fun and gaiety.
14. Liquid excretory product.
15. A condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people.
22. Any of various plants of the genus Verbascum having large usually woolly leaves and terminal spikes of yellow or white or purplish flowers.
25. A place of worship that has its own altar.
27. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
30. Large west African tree having large palmately lobed leaves and axillary cymose panicles of small white flowers and one-winged seeds.
33. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
37. Italian physicist noted for his work on gases.
39. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
41. Relating to the veins of plants.
43. Reduce the edge or violence of.
45. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
47. Having two axes.
48. More often or more frequently.
50. The basic monetary unit in many countries.
52. Tall and thin and having long slender limbs.
56. Being ten more than one hundred forty.
59. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
62. The capital and largest city of Norway.
63. Used of persons.
66. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
67. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
70. An instance of intense argument (as in bargaining).
73. Completely lacking nobility in character or quality or purpose.
74. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
76. New Zealand timber tree resembling the cypress.
79. Necessary for relief or supply.
81. A shape that spreads outward.
82. A barrier that serves to enclose an area.
83. A genus of tuberous-rooted vines of the family Dioscoreaceae.
87. Having the deep slightly brownish color of gold.
88. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
90. A member of a North American Indian people speaking one of the Hokan language.
91. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
92. Colored or impregnated with dye.
94. A committee in the executive branch of government that advises the president on foreign and military and national security.
95. Thickening of tissue in the motor tracts of the lateral columns and anterior horns of the spinal cord.
100. A radioactive element of the actinide series.