1. Emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design.
5. Employed in accomplishing something.
9. Sudden sharp painful emotion.
13. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
16. An intensive care unit designed with special equipment to care for premature or low-birth-weight or seriously ill newborn.
17. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
18. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
19. A column of light (as from a beacon).
20. A woman who wears clothes to display fashions.
22. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
24. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
25. A particular environment or walk of life.
26. A city of northern Poland near the mouth of the Vistula River on a gulf of the Baltic Sea.
28. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
30. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
32. In football.
34. Makeup that is used to darken and thicken the eye lashes.
38. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
39. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
40. Moths whose larvae are tobacco hornworms or tomato hornworms.
43. Being one more than fifty.
46. The starting place for each hole on a golf course.
48. Informal terms for a mother.
49. Type genus of the family Lycosidae.
51. Moving toward a position ahead.
53. Any of various fine-grained silty soils that become waxy and very sticky mud when saturated with water.
55. At a previous time.
56. A public promotion of some product or service.
57. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
58. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
60. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
61. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
63. Perennial of southern Europe cultivated for forage and for its nectar-rich pink flowers that make it an important honey crop.
65. (botany) A covering that resembles scales or bran that covers some plant parts.
67. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
70. A state in northwestern North America.
71. A padded cloth covering to keep a teapot warm.
72. Regarded with aversion.
75. Only the bowfins.
77. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
79. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
80. Anything that serves as an enticement.
81. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
83. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
85. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
89. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
90. An English economist who argued that increases in population would outgrow increases in the means of subsistence (1766-1834).
93. Make ugly.
95. Provide with clothes or put clothes on.
96. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
97. A book of the New Testament.
99. The month following February and preceding April.
100. Step on it.
101. Australian clover fern.
102. (legal terminology) The Latin word for wife.
103. Goddess of fate.
1. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
2. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
3. An inflammatory disease involving the sebaceous glands of the skin.
4. Wild llama.
5. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
6. (legend) Chalice used by Christ at the last supper.
7. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
8. A series of mental images and emotions occurring during sleep.
9. A person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of.
10. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
11. Someone (especially a woman) who annoys people by constantly finding fault.
12. In a greedy manner.
13. A purplish dye obtained from orchil lichens.
14. Hungarian choreographer who developed Labanotation (1879-1958).
15. (Greek mythology) The goddess of fortune.
21. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
23. An associate degree in nursing.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. Flesh of large European flatfish.
31. A large fleet.
33. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
35. Of legislation.
36. Smallest merganser and most expert diver.
37. Liqueur flavored with caraway seed or cumin.
41. A city in southern Japan on Kyushu.
42. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
44. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
45. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
47. A form of address for a man.
50. Chief deity of Zoroastrianism.
52. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
54. Not yet used or soiled.
59. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
62. Frivolous banter.
64. Jordan's port.
66. Of or relating to coitus or copulation.
68. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
69. One who attacks the reputation of another by slander or libel.
70. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
73. In societies practicing shamanism.
74. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
76. The capital and largest city of Mozambique.
78. The capital city of Vietnam.
79. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
82. A small cake leavened with yeast.
84. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
86. Tall New Zealand timber tree.
87. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
88. Explorer and United States naval officer.
91. A slight amount or degree of difference.
92. Group insurance that entitles members to services of participating hospitals and clinics and physicians.
94. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
98. Being ten more than one hundred.