1. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
4. Formerly a term of respect for important white Europeans in colonial India.
9. Balcony consisting of the forward section of a theater mezzanine.
13. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
16. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
17. (Greek mythology) The Muse of lyric and love poetry.
18. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
19. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
20. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
21. The third canonical hour.
22. With no effort to conceal.
23. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
24. An exhibition of cowboy skills.
26. A native or inhabitant of Bhutan.
29. Large evergreen tropical tree cultivated for its large oval smooth-skinned fruit.
30. In a futile and unproductive manner.
32. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
34. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
36. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
37. Any plant of the genus Eryngium.
40. A boy or man.
45. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
46. A distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant.
48. The act of groping.
50. Obtained from various tropical plants.
52. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
53. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
56. Any plant or flower of the genus Lobelia.
59. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
60. The month following March and preceding May.
61. The front limb (or homologous structure in other animals such as a flipper or wing).
63. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
66. Administer an oil or ointment to.
67. (Old Testament) The guardian archangel of the Jews.
70. A wound resulting from biting.
71. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
73. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
74. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
76. A public promotion of some product or service.
78. Of or relating to a directionless magnitude.
82. Left-hand page.
84. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
86. English monk and scholar (672-735).
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. Small genus of deciduous West Indian trees or shrubs.
95. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
96. A step in walking or running.
97. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
99. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
100. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
101. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
103. Worthless or oversimplified ideas.
1. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
2. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
3. Made by hand or a hand process.
4. United States religious leader who was the first person born in the United States to be canonized (1774-1821).
5. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
6. A place where ships can take on or discharge cargo.
7. A contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite.
8. Meat from an adult domestic bovine.
9. Having or resembling a lobe or lobes.
10. Of or relating to Oman or its people.
11. Italian astronomer and mathematician who was the first to use a telescope to study the stars.
12. Either extremity of something that has length.
13. Iraqi leader who waged war against Iran and who invaded Kuwait (born in 1937).
14. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
15. A strong wind moving 45-90 knots.
25. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
27. Oriental moth that produces brownish silk.
28. Russian composer (1804-1857).
31. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
33. (Greek mythology) The priest of Apollo who warned the Trojans to beware of Greeks bearing gifts when they wanted to accept the Trojan Horse.
35. A city in southeastern South Korea.
38. God of wisdom or prophesy.
39. Discharge from the external ear.
41. An inlaid furniture decoration.
42. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
43. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
44. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
47. Not wooded.
49. Type genus of the Percidae.
51. Characterized by slanting characters.
54. Russian physicist (1895-1971).
55. God of the earth.
57. A submachine gun operated by gas pressure.
58. Being one more than one.
62. Of or relating to or being a speech sound that is articulated using both lips.
64. (Scottish) Bluish-black or gray-blue.
65. A port city in southwestern Iran.
68. South American palm yielding a wax similar to carnauba wax.
69. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
72. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
75. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
77. Bar temporarily.
79. Pecuniary reimbursement to the winning party for the expenses of litigation.
80. Jordan's port.
81. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
83. A Hindu prince or king in India.
85. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
87. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
88. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
89. On, to, or at the top.
92. The products of human creativity.
93. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
94. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
98. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.