1. A partially opened flower.
4. A rule made by a local authority to regulate its own affairs.
9. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
13. A shape that sags.
16. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
17. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
18. Held in slavery.
19. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
20. Hold on to.
22. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
25. The father of your father or mother.
27. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
29. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
31. The outermost region of the sun's atmosphere.
34. A British doctorate.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. Eurasian plant having toothed leaves and small two-lipped white or purplish-red flowers.
42. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
47. Ratio of the opposite side to the hypotenuse.
48. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
51. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
52. Income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments.
53. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
54. In bed.
56. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
58. A symptom of some physical hurt or disorder.
59. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
63. A soft porous rock consisting of calcium carbonate deposited from springs rich in lime.
64. Of or relating to located near the iris of the eye.
66. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
67. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
68. A small piece of cloth.
69. The seventh month of the civil year.
74. The 3rd letter of the Greek alphabet.
75. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
76. A small cake leavened with yeast.
77. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
78. Relating to or having the characteristics on an icon.
80. Being four more than sixty.
82. Less than the correct or legal or full amount often deliberately so.
85. A daughter of your brother or sister.
88. A glancing rebound.
92. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
93. A tricyclic antidepressant (trade names Imavate and Tofranil) used to treat clinical depression.
97. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
98. A Spanish unit of length (about a yard) having different values in different localities.
99. A member of an Algonquian people living in central Canada.
101. A facial expression of contempt or scorn.
102. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
103. An open vessel with a handle and a spout for pouring.
104. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
105. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A large mass of ice floating at sea.
2. A person who makes use of a thing.
3. Cause to become detached or separated.
4. Of or relating to a wedding.
5. A language group of the Hokan family.
6. 16 ounces.
7. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
8. Marked by extreme lack of restraint or control.
9. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
10. A man who courts a woman.
11. Half the width of an em.
12. A doctor's degree in religion.
13. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
14. On or toward the lee.
15. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
21. Type genus of the Anhimidae.
23. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
24. Structure forming the transverse part of a cruciform church.
26. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
28. Used of a single unit or thing.
30. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
32. (Norse mythology) Ruler of the Aesir.
33. A unit of electrical resistance equal to the resistance between two points on a conductor when a potential difference of one volt between them produces a current of one ampere.
35. Free-swimming mostly freshwater flatworms.
37. (Arthurian legend) The capital of King Arthur's kingdom.
39. Relating to or having or hearing with two ears.
40. The Palestinian uprising (beginning in 1987) against the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
41. A juvenile between the onset of puberty and maturity.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. United States humorist who wrote about rural life (1818-1885).
45. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
46. Of a kind specified or understood.
49. The prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior to members of other races.
50. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
55. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
57. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
60. A soft cotton or worsted fabric with an open mesh.
61. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
62. Offering fun and gaiety.
65. Not participating in a chemical reaction.
70. Range of what one can know or understand.
71. Elinvar is a trademark for a kind of nickel-chromium steel used for watch springs because its elasticity is constant over a wide range of temperatures.
72. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
73. Large mackerel with long pointed snout.
74. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
79. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
81. A hospital unit staffed and equipped to provide intensive care.
83. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
84. An elaborate song for solo voice.
86. Make an etching of.
87. Wrap us in a cerecloth, as of a corpse.
88. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
89. The basic unit of money in Cambodia.
90. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
91. God of death.
94. Informal terms for the mouth.
95. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
96. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
100. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.