1. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
4. The region of the shore of a lake or sea or ocean.
9. A slight indication.
13. The compass point that is one point west of due south.
16. Fish eggs or egg-filled ovary.
17. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
18. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
19. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
20. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
21. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
22. A fee charged for exchanging currencies.
23. (British) Your grandmother.
24. A clam that is usually steamed in the shell.
26. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
29. Hard dry sharp-flavored Italian cheese.
31. Highly aromatic inner bark of the Canella winterana used as a condiment and a tonic.
33. A man's sleeveless garment worn underneath a coat.
34. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
37. Of or concerning this or that.
43. Showing great reverence for god.
45. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
46. Brown algae with rounded bladders forming dense floating masses in tropical Atlantic waters as in the Sargasso Sea.
49. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
50. The brightest star in Virgo.
53. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
54. A state in northwestern North America.
55. Long and thin and often limp.
56. A mountain peak in south central Sri Lanka (7,360 feet high).
58. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
60. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
61. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
62. Bound or secured closely.
63. The local time at the 0 meridian passing through Greenwich, England.
64. Respiratory disorder characterized by wheezing.
66. Having a rim or a rim of a specified kind.
68. Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
71. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
72. An associate degree in nursing.
73. Used of a single unit or thing.
74. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
75. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
78. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
80. Squash bugs.
83. Any of many long-legged birds that wade in water in search of food.
86. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
90. A small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot.
93. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
95. The sixth month of the civil year.
96. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
97. A small cake leavened with yeast.
99. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
100. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
101. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
102. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
103. A light touch or stroke.
1. (of something seen or heard) Clearly defined.
2. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
3. Be worthy of or have a certain rating.
4. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
5. A fibrous amphibole.
6. The basic unit of money in Nigeria.
7. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
8. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
9. Player acts out a phrase for others to guess.
10. Goods (or wreckage) on the sea bed that is attached to a buoy so that it can be recovered.
11. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
12. The capital and largest city of Japan.
13. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
14. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
15. A baton used by a magician or water diviner.
25. North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean.
27. Being nine more than ninety.
28. Illuminated by means of floodlights.
30. A soft gray ductile metallic element used in alloys.
32. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
35. A member of the Ku Klux Klan.
36. A meet at which riders and horses display a range of skills and aptitudes.
38. A polysaccharide produced in basophils (especially in the lung and liver) and that inhibit the activity of thrombin in coagulation of the blood.
39. A deliberately false or improbable account.
40. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
41. Tall tender clumping bamboos.
42. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
44. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
47. Admit anew.
48. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
51. (Islam) The man who leads prayers in a mosque.
52. An electrical device that sends or receives radio or television signals.
57. Having help.
59. A distinct part that can be specified separately in a group of things that could be enumerated on a list.
65. The act of scanning.
67. An artist of consummate skill.
68. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
69. Flesh of shad-like fish abundant along the Atlantic coast or in coastal streams.
70. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
76. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
77. The capacitance of a capacitor that has an equal and opposite charge of 1 coulomb on each plate and a voltage difference of 1 volt between the plates.
79. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
81. A quantity of no importance.
82. A sign of something about to happen.
84. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
85. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
86. An associate degree in nursing.
87. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
88. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
89. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
91. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
92. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
94. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
98. A radioactive element of the actinide series.