1. A federally chartered savings bank.
4. A dialect of Chinese spoken in southeastern China.
9. The probability of a specified outcome.
13. The foot of a human being.
16. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
17. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
18. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
19. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
20. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
22. Female peafowl.
24. Jordan's port.
26. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
27. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
29. Genus of Eurasian spiny shrubs.
30. Obvious and dull.
32. A toilet in England.
33. The comfort you feel when consoled in times of disappointment.
39. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
43. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
44. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
46. A form of entertainment that enacts a story by a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement.
47. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
48. (of a female animal) Having the ovaries removed.
50. Of or relating to the former Indo-European people.
52. Wood of any of various maple trees.
53. A former monetary unit in Great Britain.
54. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
56. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
57. In a state of sleep.
60. Flat tableland with steep edges.
61. A change in the electrical properties of the skin in response to stress or anxiety.
62. Danish composer (1865-1931).
64. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
66. Not out.
67. The central area of a church.
70. Of or relating to or in the manner of the playwright Henrik Ibsen.
72. A city in northern India.
74. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
75. A discrete unit of living matter.
76. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
78. Fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm.
81. A county in southwestern England on the Bristol Channel.
88. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
89. Wild llama.
91. Distance measured in miles.
92. An adult male person (as opposed to a woman).
93. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
94. A mound of fatty tissue covering the pubic area in women.
96. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
97. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
98. The subject matter of a conversation or discussion.
99. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
100. The sign language used in the United States.
101. After noon.
1. Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception.
2. Large genus of tropical subshrubs or herbs some of which yield fibers of mucilaginous substances.
3. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
4. Pertaining to or near the sun.
5. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
6. The 10th letter of the Greek alphabet.
7. Supporting yourself on your knees.
8. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
9. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
10. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
11. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
12. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
13. A deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells).
14. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
15. The second largest city in Tunisia.
21. The jurisdiction or office of an abbot.
23. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
25. Belonging to some prior time.
28. A group of countries in special alliance.
31. A condition requiring relief.
34. Characterized by active hostility.
35. At risk of or subject to experiencing something usually unpleasant.
36. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
37. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
38. Submersible vessel for one or two persons.
40. A chord whose notes are played in rapid succession rather than simultaneously.
41. A family of Mosan language spoken in northwestern United States and western Canada.
42. Markedly different from an accepted norm.
45. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
49. Opinion or judgment.
51. God of the Underworld.
55. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
58. A liquid solution that results from elution.
59. A band of nerve fibers linking the medulla oblongata and the cerebellum with the midbrain.
63. Upset and make nauseated.
65. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
68. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
69. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
71. Stain (furniture) black to make it look like ebony.
73. Shrubby plant with aromatic grayish-green leaves used as a cooking herb.
77. A plant disease caused by the ergot fungus.
79. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
80. Minute aquatic herbs floating on or below the water surface of still water consisting of a leaflike frond or plant body and single root.
82. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
83. Of a kind specified or understood.
84. A place for the burial of a corpse (especially beneath the ground and marked by a tombstone).
85. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
86. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
87. Made of fir or pine.
90. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
95. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.