1. 100 pyas equal 1 kyat.
4. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
8. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
12. A Spanish river.
16. A graphical record of electrical activity of the brain.
17. Type genus of the Ranidae.
18. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
19. Set down according to a plan.
20. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
21. A person who makes use of a thing.
22. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
23. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
24. A painful emotion resulting from an awareness of inadequacy or guilt.
26. An ancient area on the Ionian Sea that flourished as a kingdom in the 3rd century BC.
30. A soft silvery metallic element.
31. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
32. A large number or amount.
35. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
38. Czech novelist who wrote in German about a nightmarish world of isolated and troubled individuals (1883-1924).
42. German industrialist who was the first in Germany to use an assembly line in manufacturing automobiles (1871-1948).
43. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
46. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
47. Having short a smooth or spirally ridged shell with thick usually toothed outer lip and toothed operculum.
49. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
50. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
51. Pasture grass of plains of South America and western North America.
54. (computer science) A computer that is running software that allows users to leave messages and access information of general interest.
55. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
56. Brief episode in which the brain gets insufficient blood supply.
58. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
61. Spray very finely.
63. A unit of weight equivalent to 1000 kilograms.
64. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
65. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
66. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
69. A public promotion of some product or service.
70. Often cultivated for the decorative foliage.
72. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
75. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
76. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
78. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
80. A Hindu prince or king in India.
85. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
88. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
90. An ambitious and aspiring young person.
92. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
94. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
95. A means of serving.
96. A small cake leavened with yeast.
98. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
99. An interest followed with exaggerated zeal.
100. A river of southwestern Africa that rises in central Angola and flows east and then north (forming part of the border between Angola and Congo) and continuing northwest through Congo to empty into the Congo River on the border between Congo and Republic of the Congo.
101. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
102. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
1. Either of two large muscles of the chest.
2. Not only so, but.
3. A city in northern India.
4. Consistent with fact or reality.
5. An associate degree in applied science.
6. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
7. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
8. Sour or bitter in taste.
9. River in eastern Asia.
10. A Native American who lived in what is now southern Colorado and Utah and northern Arizona and New Mexico and who built cliff dwellings.
11. Adult female chicken.
12. An imaginary place of great wealth and opportunity.
13. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
14. Law intended to eradicate organized crime by establishing strong sanctions and forfeiture provisions.
15. A European river.
25. Of or relating to or supporting Islamism.
27. The eighth month of the civil year.
28. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
29. Any orchid of the genus Disa.
33. (mathematics) A symbol that represents a function from functions to functions.
34. A tumor consisting of a mixture of tissues not normally found at that site.
36. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
37. Type genus of the Ardeidae.
39. Pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness.
40. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
41. Extinct order of jawless vertebrates.
44. Being one more than seven.
45. The dialect of Malay used as the national language of the Republic of Indonesia or of Malaysia.
48. French filmmaker (1908-1982).
52. A formal expression of praise.
53. The highest level or degree attainable.
57. A small island.
59. Evergreen trees or shrubs of mountains of Australia and Tasmania.
60. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
62. An official who carries a mace of office.
67. Minute freshwater crustacean having a round body enclosed in a transparent shell.
68. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
71. A member of a widespread group of Amerindians living in northeastern South America.
72. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
73. A state in New England.
74. Of or like a cecum.
77. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
79. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
81. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
82. Type genus of the Anatidae.
83. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
84. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
86. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
87. An informal term for a father.
89. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
91. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
93. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
97. A radioactive element of the actinide series.