1. Characteristic of a mob.
4. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
9. Bulky grayish-brown eagle with a short wedge-shaped white tail.
13. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
16. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
17. (Babylonian) God of fire.
18. A white native of Cape Province who is a descendant of Dutch settlers and who speaks Afrikaans.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
21. A long pointed rod used as a weapon.
22. A rare chronic progressive encephalitis caused by the measles virus and occurring primarily in children and young adults.
23. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
24. The act of scanning.
26. Type genus of the Anatidae.
28. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
30. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
31. The longest division of geological time.
34. (trade mark) A soft form of cereal for infants.
36. Any member of Athapaskan tribes that migrated to the southwestern desert (from Arizona to Texas and south into Mexico).
39. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
41. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
45. (of champagne) Extremely dry.
46. A woman who guided Dante through Paradise in The Divine Comedy.
48. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
49. A skin disease of adults (more often women) in which blood vessels of the face enlarge resulting in a flushed appearance.
51. Not only so, but.
53. (prefix) Within.
54. Of a stern or strict bearing or demeanor.
56. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
57. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
58. Being seven more than fifty.
62. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
63. The piece of flint that provides the igniting spark in a flintlock weapon.
65. A member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India.
67. Half the width of an em.
68. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
71. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
72. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
74. Very dark black.
78. Covered with or resembling slime.
80. (used especially of persons) Having lived for a relatively long time or attained a specific age.
82. Act together, as of organisms.
85. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
88. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
89. Of or relating to or characteristic of the republic of Haiti or its people.
91. An informal conversation.
93. A machine-readable version of a standard dictionary.
94. The principal evil jinni in Islamic mythology.
95. The small projection of a mammary gland.
97. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
98. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
99. Mechanical device consisting of a toothed wheel or rack engaged with a pawl that permits it to move in only one direction.
100. (prefix) Outside or outer.
101. Having leadership guidance.
1. A master's degree in library science.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. Area around the altar of a church for the clergy and choir.
4. System of measurement based on centimeters and grams and seconds.
5. (informal) Informed about the latest trends.
6. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
7. The mother of your father or mother.
8. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
9. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
10. A battle in the Seven Years' War (1757).
11. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
12. (Greek mythology) Greek god of darkness who dwelt in the underworld.
13. A chronic skin disease occurring primarily in women between the ages of 20 and 40.
14. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
25. A sweet liquid secretion that is attractive to pollinators.
27. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
29. Filled with the emotional impact of overwhelming surprise or shock.
32. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
33. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
35. Of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture.
37. A function word that is used in place of a noun or noun phrase.
38. English novelist noted for her insightful portrayals of middle-class families (1775-1817).
40. An infection of the sebaceous gland of the eyelid.
42. When dried yields a hard substance used e.g. in golf balls.
43. Disposed or willing to comply.
44. Of or relating to or characteristic of the state or island of Hawaii or to the people or culture or language.
47. A change for the better.
50. A telephone connection.
52. An article deposited as security.
55. A levy of one tenth of something.
59. A choice or delicious dish.
60. Castrate, used with animals.
61. A room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter.
64. A corporation authorized by Congress to provide a secondary market for residential mortgages.
66. A river in Palestine that empties into the Dead Sea.
69. Do away with.
70. (of tempo) Moderately slow n.
71. A battle in the Seven Years' War (1757).
72. United States poet and critic (1916-1986).
73. Personification of the sky or upper air breathed by the Olympians.
74. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.
75. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
76. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
77. An outpouring of gossip.
79. A French river.
80. Informal terms for a mother.
81. Formerly a gold coin of various European countries.
83. Mud or clay or small rocks deposited by a river or lake.
84. Of or relating to near the ear.
86. A block of solid substance (such as soap or wax).
87. In bed.
90. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
92. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
96. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.