1. Blood cells that engulf and digest bacteria and fungi.
4. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
9. The state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it.
13. Electronic warfare undertaken under direct control of an operational commander to locate sources of radiated electromagnetic energy for the purpose of immediate threat recognition.
16. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
17. An edict of the Russian tsar.
18. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
19. Compete for something.
20. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
21. A device that displays words for people to read.
23. Generic term for inflammatory conditions of the skin.
25. Any of a group of heavenly spirits under the god Anu.
27. German theologian and mystic (1260-1327).
28. Toward the mouth or oral region.
29. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
31. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
33. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
34. A language spoken by the Atakapa people of the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
41. Large semi-evergreen tree of East India.
42. A large shallow lake in western Hungary.
45. Flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food v 1.
48. Any of various juicy purple- or green-skinned fruit of the genus Vitis.
50. Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg.
52. A sudden very loud noise.
53. A genus of Laridae.
54. Of or relating to mucous membranes.
56. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
57. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
58. The complete duration of something.
60. Containing or filled with salt.
62. A capacious bag or basket.
64. Soft-shell clams.
65. A monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles.
66. Appear again.
68. The language of the nomadic Lapp people in northern Scandinavia and the Kola Peninsula.
69. Any of various grasses of moderate height which covered the undisturbed prairie in the United States.
72. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
74. One of the most common of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
77. Baked dish of layers of lasagna pasta with sauce and cheese and meat or vegetables.
83. A Hindu prince or king in India.
87. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
88. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
90. A boy or man.
91. The compass point that is one point west of due north.
92. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
94. Thin fibrous bark of the paper mulberry and Pipturus albidus.
95. A sudden loss of consciousness resulting when the rupture or occlusion of a blood vessel leads to oxygen lack in the brain.
96. A Spanish title of respect for a gentleman or nobleman.
97. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
98. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
99. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
1. Gully or streambed in North Africa and the Middle East that remains dry except during rainy season.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. City in southwestern Colombia in a rich agricultural area.
4. Hard greenish-brown wood of the lignum vitae tree and other trees of the genus Guaiacum.
5. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
6. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
7. Given to avoiding association with others.
8. The part of an organism that connects the head to the rest of the body.
9. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
10. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
11. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
12. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
13. At any time.
14. East Indian silk cotton tree yielding fibers inferior to kapok.
15. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
22. 300 to 3000 megahertz.
24. A belt-shaped region in the heavens on either side to the ecliptic.
26. The father of your father or mother.
30. A light touch or stroke.
32. An operating system that is on a disk.
35. Beef or chicken or seafood marinated in spicy soy sauce and grilled or broiled.
36. Someone given to teasing (as by mocking or stirring curiosity).
37. Coextensive with the family Palmae.
38. Characterized by unusual lightness and delicacy.
39. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
40. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
43. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
44. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
46. Type genus of the Cariamidae comprising only the crested cariama.
47. British sculptor (born in the United States) noted for busts and large controversial works (1880-1959).
49. Posing no difficulty.
51. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
55. Untie the lashing of.
59. (obstetrics) The number of live-born children a woman has delivered.
61. Someone who kisses.
63. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
67. United States physicist (born in Austria) who proposed the exclusion principle (thus providing a theoretical basis for the periodic table) (1900-1958).
70. Prevent deliberately (as by making a will) from inheriting.
71. A motley assortment of things.
72. A radioactive transuranic element which has been synthesized.
73. In operation or operational.
75. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
76. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
78. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
79. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
80. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
81. Capital and largest city of the Czech Republic.
82. A book of the New Testament.
84. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
85. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
86. The sixth month of the civil year.
89. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
93. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.