1. Any thick messy substance.
4. A street of small shops (especially in Orient).
9. Stairway in India leading down to a landing on the water.
13. A syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation.
16. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
17. Jordan's port.
18. A deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
22. Large high frilly cap with a full crown.
24. Lighted up by or as by fire or flame.
26. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
28. Of or relating to or containing barium.
30. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
34. Spin or twist together so as to form a cord.
36. A territory in southwestern Germany formerly ruled by the counts palatine.
39. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
43. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
47. Wearing or provided with clothing.
49. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
50. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
51. A deep prolonged loud noise.
52. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. The way in which someone or something is composed.
55. United States writer of a novel about slavery that advanced the abolitionists' cause (1811-1896).
56. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
58. Your general store of remembered information.
60. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
61. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
62. Any of numerous low-growing cushion-forming plants of the genus Draba having rosette-forming leaves and terminal racemes of small flowers with scapose or leafy stems.
64. Long tubular cell peculiar to xylem.
67. The compass point midway between east and southeast.
69. Refuse to acknowledge.
72. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
73. Any member of a Siouan people speaking one of the Dhegiha languages.
76. The great hall in ancient Persian palaces.
78. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
80. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
84. The hood or cap covering the calyx of certain plants.
88. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
89. Ostentatiously lofty in style.
91. Someone who puts text into appropriate form for publication.
92. The basic unit of money in Albania.
93. The oily secretion of the sebaceous glands.
94. By bad luck.
96. Japanese ornamental tree with fragrant white or pink blossoms and small yellow fruits.
97. A fixed charge for a privilege or for professional services.
98. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
99. The specified day of the month.
100. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
1. Offering fun and gaiety.
2. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
3. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
4. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
5. A state in northwestern North America.
6. The battle in 202 BC in which Scipio decisively defeated Hannibal at the end of the second Punic War.
7. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
8. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
9. Great brightness.
10. A member of the Shoshonean people of northeastern Arizona.
11. A public promotion of some product or service.
12. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
13. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
14. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
15. The place where some action occurs.
21. A cosmetic preparation used by women in Egypt and Arabia to darken the edges of their eyelids.
23. Any of a group of proteases that mediate apoptosis.
25. Small nut-bearing tree much grown in Europe.
27. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
29. Of or like a cecum.
31. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
32. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
33. White Southerner supporting Reconstruction policies after the Civil War usually for self-interest.
35. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
37. Narrow flattened warm-water fishes with leathery skin and a long file-like dorsal spine.
38. Invested with legal power or official authority especially as symbolized by having a scepter.
40. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
41. A republic in southwestern Africa on the south Atlantic coast (formerly called South West Africa).
42. British writer of short stories (1870-1916).
44. Large river turtle of the southern United States and northern Mexico.
45. A state in the United States in the central Pacific on the Hawaiian Islands.
46. Alloy of copper and tin and zinc.
48. Any of a group of Indic languages spoken in Kashmir and eastern Afghanistan and northern Pakistan.
54. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
57. Unknown god.
59. Informal terms for a mother.
63. Impose anew.
65. A member of a Kannada-speaking group of people living chiefly in Kanara in southern India.
66. Having a heading or course in a certain direction.
68. Resembling an eel in being long and thin and sinuous.
70. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
71. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
74. Bright and pleasant.
75. The emotion of hate.
77. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
78. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
79. An item of factual information derived from measurement or research.
81. Tropical American tree grown in southern United States having a whitish pink-tinged fruit.
82. A circumscribed inflammatory and often suppurating lesion on the skin or an internal mucous surface resulting in necrosis of tissue.
83. An alien who paid a fee to reside in an ancient Greek city.
85. On or toward the lee.
86. Any loose flowing garment.
87. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
90. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
95. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.