1. Move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment.
5. (informal) Exceptionally good.
9. A swift whirling motion (usually of a missile).
13. The month following March and preceding May.
16. A shaft on which a wheel rotates.
17. The capital of Western Samoa.
18. Footwear shaped to fit the foot (below the ankle) with a flexible upper of leather or plastic and a sole and heel of heavier material.
19. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
20. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
21. Diabetes caused by a relative or absolute deficiency of insulin and characterized by polyuria.
22. Give a spanking to.
24. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
25. Having life.
26. An irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action.
27. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. A detailed description of design criteria for a piece of work.
31. The atomic weight of an element that has the same combining capacity as a given weight of another element.
32. A woodworker who joins pieces of wood with a splice.
34. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
39. Comb-plate or locomotor organ consisting of a row of strong cilia whose bases are fused.
43. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
47. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
49. United States film actress (born in 1949).
51. A wooden pin pushed or driven into a surface.
52. Type genus of the Anguidae.
54. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
55. A Scottish word.
57. A metric unit of volume or capacity equal to 10 liters.
58. Elegant and stylish.
60. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
61. A slap with the flat of the hand.
63. A colorless volatile highly inflammable liquid used as an inhalation anesthetic.
66. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
67. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
69. A sodium salt of carbonic acid.
70. Lower in esteem.
72. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
73. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
75. A unit of information equal to 1024 bytes.
77. Genus of Eurasian spiny shrubs.
78. Soft light-colored nondurable wood of the poplar.
81. A small piece of cloth.
83. A bomb with incendiary effects.
86. A hormone secreted by the pancreas.
91. The sixth month of the civil year.
92. Be about.
94. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
95. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
97. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
98. A notable achievement.
99. Bright and pleasant.
100. United States physiologist (born in Germany) who did research on parthenogenesis (1859-1924).
101. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
2. Eurasian primrose with yellow flowers clustered in a one-sided umbel.
3. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trademarks Aleve and Anaprox and Aflaxen).
4. A Mexican (or person of Mexican descent) living in the United States.
5. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
6. Rate of revolution of a motor.
7. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
8. Offering fun and gaiety.
9. An antidepressant drug that acts by blocking the reuptake of serotonin so that more serotonin is available to act on receptors in the brain.
10. Of or relating to or functioning as a phrase.
11. An informal debt instrument.
12. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
13. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
14. The state prevailing during the absence of war.
15. Measuring instrument in which the echo of a pulse of microwave radiation is used to detect and locate distant objects.
23. (Jungian psychology) The inner self (not the external persona) that is in touch with the unconscious.
28. Showing or characterized by broad-mindedness.
33. A purging medicine.
35. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
36. Clothes dryer for drying and ironing laundry by passing it between two heavy heated rollers v 1.
37. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
38. Slang for `drunk'.
40. An actor who travels around the country presenting plays.
41. A division of the United Kingdom.
42. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
44. Applying to all or most members of a category or group.
45. Of or relating to or characteristic of Genoa or its inhabitants.
46. An elastic synthetic fabric.
48. (informal) Roused to anger.
50. A state in east central United States.
53. (Greek mythology) The rarified fluid said to flow in the veins of the Gods.
56. A river that rises in Russia near Smolensk and flowing south through Belarus and Ukraine to empty into the Black Sea.
59. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
62. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
65. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
68. (of the feet of water birds) Having three toes connected by a thin fold of skin.
69. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
71. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
72. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
74. 1 species.
75. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
76. A city in northwestern Belgium in West Flanders province.
79. An acute viral disease marked by inflammation of nerve cells of the brain stem and spinal cord.
80. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
82. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
84. The content of cognition.
85. Full of zest or vigor.
87. Immediately past.
88. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
89. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. A quantity of no importance.
93. An affirmative.
96. A metric unit of volume equal to one tenth of a liter.