1. The number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros.
4. Stalk of a moss capsule.
8. (old-fashioned) At or from or to a great distance.
12. A small amount of residue.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
18. A state of deep and often prolonged unconsciousness.
19. (Christianity) The abode of Satan and the forces of evil.
20. (trademark) A light plastic disk about 10 inches in diameter.
23. A category in some early taxonomies.
24. A communist state in Indochina on the South China Sea.
25. Relating to or derived from a glacier.
28. Prong on a fork or pitchfork.
29. A famous chief of the Shawnee who tried to unite Indian tribes against the increasing white settlement (1768-1813).
31. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
33. Cause to lose one's composure.
36. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
38. Liquid containing proteins and electrolytes including the liquid in blood plasma and interstitial fluid.
41. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
45. An associate degree in nursing.
47. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
48. A swift whirling motion (usually of a missile).
49. Detected or perceived by the sense of hearing.
50. (archaic) The emperor of Japan.
52. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
54. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
57. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
59. Undo the ties of.
62. In or of the present month.
63. Give a description of.
64. Exhibiting self-importance.
65. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
66. Being one more than three.
67. On a shore or reef.
69. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
70. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
73. A heavy ductile magnetic metallic element.
74. Vietnamese New Year.
75. Capital and largest city and economic center of Peru.
77. Any of the numerous plants of the genus Viola.
80. A bachelor's degree in science.
82. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
85. A communist state in the Caribbean on the island of Cuba.
87. Highly excited.
91. A local computer network for communication between computers.
92. Inject with libidinal energy.
94. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
95. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
96. Largest known toad species.
97. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
99. One of the common people.
100. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
101. Time during which some action is awaited.
102. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
103. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
2. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
3. A facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth.
4. (computer science) A secondary menu that appears while you are holding the cursor over an item on the primary menu.
5. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
6. A city in southeastern South Korea.
7. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
8. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
9. The main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants.
10. Type genus of the Amiidae.
11. A garment (coat or sweater) that has raglan sleeves.
12. A long loincloth worn by Hindu men.
13. Make one's home or live in.
14. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
15. Great merriment.
21. A giant planet which is surrounded by three planar concentric rings of ice particles.
22. Having much flesh (especially fat).
26. A unit of luminous flux equal to the amount of light given out through a solid angle of 1 steradian by a point source of 1 candela intensity radiating uniformly in all directions.
27. A cloth used as a head covering (and veil and shawl) by Muslim and Hindu women.
30. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
32. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
34. Of or pertaining to or characteristic of Nepal or its people or language or culture.
35. Any movable possession (especially articles of clothing).
37. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
39. Something that strongly attracts attention (as the north star attracts mariners).
40. An adornment worn on the forehead.
42. A port town on the Atlantic coast of Portugal southeast of Lisbon.
43. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
44. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
46. Having short a smooth or spirally ridged shell with thick usually toothed outer lip and toothed operculum.
51. Without fat or fat solids.
53. (British) Diesel oil used in cars and lorries with diesel engines (from d(iesel) e(ngine) r(oad) v(ehicle)).
55. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
56. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
58. (chemistry) Being or containing an acid.
60. A desert in southern Israel.
61. An informal conversation.
68. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
71. Cuban dancer and choreographer (born in 1921).
72. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
76. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
78. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
79. In some classifications considered a genus of the subfamily Lutrinae.
80. A state in midwestern United States.
81. Minute floating marine tunicate having a transparent body with an opening at each end.
82. Located on a side.
83. Type genus of the Ranidae.
84. Small ornamental ladies' bag for small articles.
86. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
88. A British imperial capacity unit (liquid or dry) equal to 5 fluid ounces or 142.066 cubic centimeters.
89. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
93. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
98. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.