1. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
4. One of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills.
9. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
13. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
16. An engineering university in Cambridge.
17. (sometimes followed by `of') Having or showing realization or perception.
18. Avatar of Vishnu.
19. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
20. The month following March and preceding May.
21. (Old Testament) Wife of Isaac and mother of Jacob and Esau.
23. An agricultural laborer in Arab countries.
25. A collection of objects laid on top of each other.
27. Cause to be attached.
29. A genus of Pyralidae.
30. A consonant pronounced with aspiration v 1.
33. French mathematician and astronomer who formulated the nebular hypothesis concerning the origins of the solar system and who developed the theory of probability (1749-1827).
35. Tag the base runner to get him out.
36. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
37. Of or pertaining to or written in Altaic.
40. United States publisher of magazines (1898-1967).
43. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
48. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
49. Type genus of the Anatidae.
50. Small family of usually tropical butterflies.
52. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
54. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
55. Of or relating to Papua or its people or language.
56. The mansion of the lord of the manor.
57. The act of catching an object with the hands.
60. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
61. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
63. Of or relating to the earliest period of the Stone Age (characterized by the use of eoliths).
65. (South African) An ear of corn.
67. Australian clover fern.
70. (Roman Catholic Church) The supreme ecclesiastical tribunal for cases appealed to the Holy See from diocesan courts.
71. A state in the Rocky Mountains.
72. Mix up or confuse.
73. Oral antidepressant (trade name Desyrel) that is a nontricyclic drug used as a sedative.
78. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
80. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
81. A great waterfall on the border between Brazil and Paraguay.
84. A hearty draft.
85. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
89. A genus of Strigidae.
90. That is on a string.
93. A number to which another number (the addend) is added.
95. Capital city of the Apulia region on the Adriatic coast.
96. A disreputable vagrant.
97. A salt deposit that animals regularly lick.
99. A unit of pressure.
100. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
101. Expel, as of gases and odors.
102. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
103. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
1. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
2. A wind instrument.
3. An elongated leather strip (or or strip of similar material) for binding things together or holding something in position.
4. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
5. A member of a people living in southern Benin and Togo and southeastern Ghana.
6. The capital of Morocco.
7. A sharp narrow ridge found in rugged mountains.
8. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
9. Noisy quarrel.
10. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
11. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
12. Of or like a cecum.
13. Ground snakes.
14. Any culture medium that uses agar as the gelling agent.
15. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
22. Any plant of the genus Caladium cultivated for their ornamental foliage variously patterned in white or pink or red.
24. An herb with milky juice.
26. Fleshy tawny or reddish saprophytic herb resembling the Indian pipe and growing in woodland humus of eastern North America.
28. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
31. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
32. In bed.
34. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
38. Not polite.
39. Of or relating to clerks.
41. Not ended.
42. An esoteric or occult matter that is traditionally secret.
44. Lap at the front of a coat.
45. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
46. Chevrotain somewhat larger than the kanchil.
47. The state of being a man.
51. Marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past.
53. A mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving.
58. 100 toea equal 1 kina.
59. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
62. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
64. Hard to endure.
66. Genus of western North American low-growing herbs having linear woolly leaves and large pink flowers.
67. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
68. Signifying an exact divisor or factor of a quantity n.
69. A program that is broadcast again.
74. Remove completely from recognition or memory.
75. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
76. Resin of the kauri trees of N Zealand.
77. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
79. Any of various large keen-sighted diurnal birds of prey noted for their broad wings and strong soaring flight.
82. A state in the western United States.
83. United States tennis player who was the first Black to win United States and English singles championships (1943-1993).
84. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
86. A large quantity of written matter.
87. (prefix) Within.
88. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
91. Contemptuous name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites.
92. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
94. (Hawaiian) A small guitar having four strings.
98. The sciences concerned with gathering and manipulating and storing and retrieving and classifying recorded information.