1. The supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe.
4. (physics) Of or pertaining to a meson.
9. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
13. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
16. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
17. Scale-like structure between the base of the wing and the halter of a two-winged fly.
18. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
19. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
20. Of a journey especially a flight.
22. The sixth month of the Hindu calendar.
23. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
24. A notable achievement.
25. The phenomenon of resistance to motion through a fluid.
27. Cause aversion in.
29. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
33. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
34. Tropical African herbs.
37. Dutch astronomer who proved that the galaxy is rotating and proposed the existence of the Oort cloud (1900-1992).
40. A magic power or magic spell.
43. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
47. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
48. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
49. Not fake or counterfeit.
51. Containing or filled with salt.
53. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
54. King of England who was renounced by Northumbria in favor of his brother Edgar (died in 959).
55. The item at the end.
57. King of Judea who (according to the New Testament) tried to kill Jesus by ordering the death of all children under age two in Bethlehem (73-4 BC).
60. A genus of Adelgidae.
62. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
63. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
64. (informal) Of the highest quality.
65. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
66. Jordan's port.
68. A group of independent but interrelated elements comprising a unified whole.
70. Of or belonging to an aecium.
73. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
74. Shrubby tree widely distributed along tropical shores.
75. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
78. A metallic element having four allotropic forms.
85. Any of various small biting flies.
90. A city in central New York.
91. The ninth month of the Moslem calendar.
92. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
94. Kidney disease characterized by enlarged kidneys containing many cysts.
95. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
96. A song of praise (to God or to a saint or to a nation).
98. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
99. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
100. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
101. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
102. (Sumerian) Water god and god of wisdom.
103. An affirmative.
1. A city in southwestern Switzerland at the western end of Lake Geneva.
2. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
3. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
4. Not reflecting light.
5. Submerged freshwater perennials.
6. At an earlier place.
7. Being nine more than forty.
8. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
9. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
10. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
11. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
12. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
13. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
14. English prelate noted for his pessimistic sermons and articles (1860-1954).
15. An administrator in charge of a division of a university or college.
21. A small dagger with a tapered blade.
26. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
28. Any of several plants of the genus Camassia.
30. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
31. The soccer or hockey player assigned to protect the goal.
32. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
35. East Asian perennial herbs.
36. Antibacterial drug (trade name Nydrazid) used to treat tuberculosis.
38. Abnormally small production of urine.
39. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
41. A loose cloak with a hood.
42. Any of several East Indian birds.
44. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
45. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
46. A member of the Pawnee nation formerly living in Nebraska and Kansas but now largely in Oklahoma.
50. That is to say.
52. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
56. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
58. Imprudently incurring risk.
59. A person of unquestioning obedience.
61. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring on the sea or ships.
67. Deciduous South African tree having large odd-pinnate leaves and profuse fragrant orange-yellow flowers.
69. A flat tortilla with various fillings piled on it.
70. Not reflecting light.
71. Tropical American trees with palmately compound leaves and showy bell-shaped flowers.
72. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
77. A sultanate in northwestern Borneo.
79. A republic in eastern Africa.
80. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
81. The ninth month of the Hindu calendar.
82. Someone who rejects the established culture.
83. Red pear-shaped tropical fruit with poisonous seeds.
84. Genus of sticky herbs with yellow flowers open in morning or evening but closed in bright light.
86. A quantity of no importance.
87. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
88. King of Saudi Arabia since 1982 (born in 1922).
89. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
93. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
97. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.