1. Provided with artificial light.
4. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
16. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
17. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
18. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. Game in which matchsticks are arranged in rows and players alternately remove one or more of them.
21. Soiled or likely to soil with dirt or grime.
23. Summer cypress.
25. A genus of European owls.
27. The state of being contaminated.
29. Submerged aquatic plant having narrow leaves and small flowers.
30. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
33. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
35. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
40. Being nine more than forty.
42. Eurasian perennial bulbous herbs.
46. A tranquilizer (trade name Navane) used to treat schizophrenia.
49. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
51. The quality of being united into one.
52. A Bantu language spoken by the Kamba people in Kenya.
53. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
54. Port city on Atlantic coast.
56. A genus of Phalaropidae.
58. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
59. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
60. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
61. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
63. A member of the Siouan people of the northern Mississippi valley.
65. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
68. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
70. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
71. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
73. A small horizontal rope between the shrouds of a sailing ship.
75. (military) Signal to turn the lights out.
78. The basic unit of money in Iran.
81. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
82. A colorless flammable gas used chiefly in welding and in organic synthesis.
84. Realistic Norwegian author who wrote plays on social and political themes (1828-1906).
87. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
91. United States writer and social critic (1817-1862).
93. Dutch navigator who was the first European to discover Tasmania and New Zealand (1603-1659).
95. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
96. (the feminine of raja) A Hindu princess or the wife of a raja.
97. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
99. A river in northern England that flows southeast through West Yorkshire.
100. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
101. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
102. The periodic rise and fall of the sea level under the gravitational pull of the moon.
103. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
104. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
1. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
2. Of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people.
3. Chipmunks of eastern North America.
4. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
5. Of a quality, as in.
6. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
7. A republic on the island of Malta in the Mediterranean.
8. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
9. United States educator who introduced reforms that significantly altered the system of public education (1796-1859).
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. A trivial lie.
12. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
13. An oil port in southern Iraq.
14. The capital of Western Samoa.
15. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
22. A resource.
24. A metal urn with a spigot at the base.
26. The Japanese art of folding paper into shapes representing objects (e.g., flowers or birds).
28. A branch of the Tai languages.
31. An associate degree in nursing.
32. (Roman mythology) Ancient rural deity.
34. (British) Informal term for information.
36. Eaten as mush or as a thin gruel.
37. (botany) Especially of leaves.
38. Not conquered.
39. United States poet (1884-1933).
41. A lake in northwestern Russia north of St. Petersburg.
43. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
44. Not established by conditioning or learning.
45. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
47. Jordan's port.
48. Pertaining to or containing any of a group of organic compounds of nitrogen derived from ammonia.
50. A brief description given for purposes of identification.
55. A genus of Ploceidae.
57. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
62. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
64. An Australian boomerang.
66. An ancient kingdom in northern Mesopotamia which is in present-day Iraq.
67. Discharge bad feelings or tension through verbalization, in psychoanalysis.
68. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
69. Fairy shrimp.
70. A trivial lie.
72. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
74. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
76. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
77. Electronic equipment that converts sound into electrical signals that can be transmitted over distances and then converts received signals back into sounds.
79. A metric unit of capacity equal to the volume of 1 kilogram of pure water at 4 degrees centigrade and 760 mm of mercury (or approximately 1.76 pints).
80. State in northeastern India.
83. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
85. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
86. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
87. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
88. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
89. An informal term for a father.
90. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
92. A type of submachine gun that is designed and manufactured in Israel.
94. (meaning literally `born') Used to indicate the maiden or family name of a married woman.
98. A public promotion of some product or service.