1. Rare (usually fatal) brain disease (usually in middle age) caused by an unidentified slow virus.
4. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
8. Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc..
12. A series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished.
16. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
17. A small cake leavened with yeast.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. Cause annoyance in.
20. Evergreen Indian shrub with vivid yellow flowers whose bark is used in tanning.
22. Dried root of two plants of the genus Polygala containing an irritating saponin.
24. Belonging to some prior time.
25. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
26. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
27. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
32. Large arboreal boa of tropical South America.
35. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
38. Large lipoproteins rich in triglycerides.
41. A nobleman (in various countries) of varying rank.
42. Resembling or characteristic of or appropriate to an elegy.
44. A state in New England.
45. A very attractive or seductive looking woman.
47. Russian Bolshevik leader who advocated gradual collectivism of the farms.
50. (Roman mythology) God of love.
51. Harmed or injured or spoiled.
53. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
54. The bill in a restaurant.
56. A colloid that has a continuous liquid phase in which a solid is suspended in a liquid.
57. A member of an agricultural people in southeastern India.
59. Someone who cuts and delivers ice.
63. A heading that names a statute or legislative bill.
64. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
65. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
68. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
69. City in Sudan.
71. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
72. Massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws.
74. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
75. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
77. By bad luck.
79. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
85. An anxiety disorder associated with serious traumatic events and characterized by such symptoms as guilt about surviving or reliving the trauma in dreams or numbness and lack of involvement with reality or recurrent thoughts and images.
88. An island of central Hawaii.
91. A resource.
92. Be going to.
94. A European river.
96. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
97. Two items of the same kind.
98. Showing self-interest and shrewdness in dealing with others.
99. Large semi-evergreen tree of East India.
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
2. An island in Indonesia south of Borneo.
3. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
4. The trait of lacking restraint or control.
5. Norwegian writer of novels (1859-1952).
6. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
7. Derive or receive pleasure from.
8. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
9. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
10. East Indian cereal grass whose seed yield a somewhat bitter flour, a staple in the Orient.
11. A master's degree in business.
12. Type genus of the Procaviidae.
13. Horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window.
14. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
15. French physicist noted for research on magnetism (born in 1904).
21. A feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will.
23. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
28. Being nine more than forty.
29. The fleshy pendulous part of the external human ear.
30. Swelling from excessive accumulation of serous fluid in tissue.
31. Related to or located at the back.
33. A naval spectacle.
34. A white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum.
36. One who attacks the reputation of another by slander or libel.
37. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
39. A basketball player who is dribbling the ball to advance it.
40. Of or relating to Linnaeus or to the system of of taxonomic classification that he proposed.
43. An implement used to erase something.
46. Chief port of Yemen.
48. A form of energy that is transferred by a difference in temperature.
49. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
52. An infant who is sponsored by an adult (the godparent) at baptism.
55. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
60. A port city and resort in Andalusia in southern Spain on the Mediterranean.
61. A person's brother or sister.
62. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
66. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
67. Having little physical or spiritual strength.
70. Any of several coarse tall perennial grasses of most warm areas.
73. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
76. Make soiled, filthy, or dirty.
78. An ancient upright stone slab bearing markings.
79. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
80. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
81. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a relatively small set of computer instructions that it can perform.
82. Very light colored.
83. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
84. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
86. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
87. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
89. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
90. The universal time coordinated time when a transmission is sent from Earth to a spacecraft or other celestial body.
93. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
95. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.