1. An insecticide that is also toxic to animals and humans.
4. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
8. A French abbot.
12. Consisting of one of two equivalent parts in value or quantity.
16. An overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration.
17. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
18. The dynasty that ruled much of Manchuria and northeastern China from 947 to 1125.
19. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
20. The 8th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
22. A reformed prostitute.
24. God of love and erotic desire.
25. A Chadic language spoken in Chad.
26. Regarded with admiration.
28. Make less active or intense.
30. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
31. A city in northern India.
33. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
36. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
40. A metric unit of length equal to 1000 meters (or 0.621371 miles).
42. An appetizer consisting usually of a thin slice of bread or toast spread with caviar or cheese or other savory food.
46. A Greek island in the northern Aegean Sea.
48. (usually followed by `to') Having the necessary means or skill or know-how or authority to do something.
50. Lack of strength or vigor esp from illness.
52. Make editorial changes (in a text).
53. Desert shrub of Syria and Arabia having small white flowers.
55. Any of several low-growing pines of western North America.
56. A frame of iron bars to hold a fire.
57. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
60. (Norse mythology) The primeval giant slain by Odin and his brothers and from whose body they created the world.
61. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
64. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
65. Being of the age 13 through 19.
66. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
67. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
69. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
71. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
72. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
75. The sign language used in the United States.
78. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
80. Sluggish tailless Australian arboreal marsupial with gray furry ears and coat.
82. Feeling or showing extreme anger.
85. A river in southeastern Australia that flows generally northwest to join the Darling River.
89. Any unsaturated aliphatic hydrocarbon.
91. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
93. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
94. Liquid excretory product.
95. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
97. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
98. On or toward the lee.
99. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
100. Wild sheep of northern Africa.
101. An officer who acts as military assistant to a more senior officer.
102. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
2. A person of unquestioning obedience.
3. Brightly colored tropical freshwater fishes.
4. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
5. Fallow deer.
6. A nonenterprising person who is not paying his way.
7. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
8. Fear resulting from the awareness of danger.
9. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
10. English monk and scholar (672-735).
11. The longest division of geological time.
12. Australian shrubs and small trees with evergreen usually spiny leaves and dense clusters of showy flowers.
13. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
14. Large luxurious car.
15. Any broad thin and limber covering attached at one edge.
21. Weapon consisting of a fighting ax.
23. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
27. Soft creamy white cheese.
29. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. Offering fun and gaiety.
34. A fraudulent business scheme.
35. A recognition of meritorious service.
37. Any ameba of the genus Endamoeba.
38. The battle in 1356 in which the English under the Black Prince defeated the French.
39. (anatomy) Not connected to the sternum or breastbone.
41. Capital of Swaziland.
43. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
44. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
45. Sheet that forms a distinct (usually flat) section or component of something.
47. Small to medium evergreen dioecious trees of oceanic climates.
49. Minute aquatic herbs floating on or below the water surface of still water consisting of a leaflike frond or plant body and single root.
51. Not established by conditioning or learning.
54. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
58. A river that rises in central Germany and flows north to join the Elbe River.
59. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
62. Of girls or women.
63. A software system that facilitates the creation and maintenance and use of an electronic database.
68. East Indian evergreen tree bearing very acid fruit.
70. The act of scanning.
73. (Sumerian) Consort of Dumuzi (Tammuz).
74. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
76. Understood in a certain way.
77. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
79. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
80. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
81. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
82. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
83. A sock with a separation for the big toe.
84. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
86. A public area set aside as a pedestrian walk.
87. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
88. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
90. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
91. (of persons) Highest in rank or authority or office.
92. An edge tool with a heavy bladed head mounted across a handle.
96. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.