1. An intricate network suggesting something that was formed by weaving or interweaving.
4. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
9. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
13. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
16. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
17. An American follower of the Mennonite Bishop Amman.
18. Port city that is the capital and largest city of Latvia.
19. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
20. The boundary in ancient times between Italy and Gaul.
22. Away from the mouth or oral region.
24. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
25. A point located with respect to surface features of some region.
26. National capital of Kiribati.
28. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
30. (Greek mythology) The Titaness who was mother of Helios and Selene and Eos in ancient mythology.
31. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
33. An aperture or hole opening into a bodily cavity.
37. The position or office of a dean.
41. American civil rights worker in Mississippi.
42. An inhabitant of Lappland.
45. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
46. A city in northern India.
47. Old material that is slightly reworked and used again.
48. A city in southeastern South Korea.
51. Half the width of an em.
52. Goddess of love and fecundity.
53. Italian operatic composer (1813-1901).
54. A boy or man.
56. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
57. A unit of information equal to one million (1,048,576) bytes.
59. Minute blackish gregarious flies destructive to mushrooms and seedlings.
62. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
63. United States chemist and physicist who collaborated with Michelson in the Michelson-Morley experiment (1838-1923).
65. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
67. Razor clams.
70. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
71. Having accumulated or become more intense.
73. Loose or flaccid body fat.
75. A rapid series of short loud sounds (as might be heard with a stethoscope in some types of respiratory disorders).
78. A card game for 2 players.
82. A family of Afroasiatic tonal languages (mostly two tones) spoken in the regions west and south of Lake Chad in north central Africa.
86. Appeal or request earnestly.
89. Sew up the eyelids of hawks and falcons.
90. Having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy.
92. Division of a usually pinnately divided leaf.
93. Minor or subordinate.
94. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
97. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
99. American political cartoonist (1840-1902).
100. The act of using.
101. God of love and erotic desire.
102. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
103. Great merriment.
1. A twist or aberration.
2. The twelfth month of the civil year.
3. A small cake leavened with yeast.
4. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
5. The United Nations agency concerned with international maritime activities.
6. Coming next after the eighth and just before the tenth in position.
7. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
8. An African river that flows northwest into Lake Chad.
9. Beside one another in a row or rank.
10. French revolutionary who was prominent in the early days of the French Revolution (1749-1791).
11. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of Hades or Tartarus.
13. The sixth month of the civil year.
14. A very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk.
15. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
21. A tray for making cubes of ice in a refrigerator.
23. The cry made by sheep.
27. A group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean.
29. A region of northeastern France famous for its wines.
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
34. (usually plural) An ulterior implicit meaning or quality.
35. Engage in a rehearsal (of).
36. Of or relating to or characteristic of Assam or its people or culture.
38. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
39. A republic consisting of 26 of 32 counties comprising the island of Ireland.
40. Hypothetical remedy for all ills or diseases.
43. The 3 goddesses of fate or destiny.
44. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
49. Of great mass.
50. A radioactive transuranic element.
55. (Welsh) A warrior god.
58. Minor or subordinate.
60. A submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water.
61. (of eggs) No longer edible.
64. Any oily organic compound insoluble in water but soluble in organic solvents.
66. Used of conduct.
68. Seed of a pea plant.
69. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
72. Government agency created in 1974 to license and regulate nuclear power plants.
74. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
76. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
77. Any of various plants of the genus Senna having pinnately compound leaves and showy usually yellow flowers.
79. Of or relating to the kidneys.
80. In or of a state of physical or nervous tension.
81. Fill with high spirits.
83. United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United states films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954).
84. American novelist (1909-1955).
85. A republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
87. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
88. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
91. A master's degree in business.
95. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
96. Before noon.
98. A public promotion of some product or service.