1. Light informal conversation for social occasions.
4. A bachelor's degree in library science.
8. Aromatic Old World herb having aromatic threadlike foliage and seeds used as seasoning.
12. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
16. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
17. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
18. A car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money.
19. A Loloish language.
20. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
21. A manner of performance.
22. A French marshal who distinguished himself in the War of the Austrian Succession (1696-1750).
23. The habitation of wild animals.
24. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
26. indicate by signs.
29. A canvas or leather bag for carrying game (especially birds) killed by a hunter.
31. A person forced to flee from home or country.
33. The capital and largest city of Lithuania.
35. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
36. The bureau of the Treasury Department responsible for tax collections.
38. Food of a ruminant regurgitated to be chewed again.
41. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
46. Thick stew made of rice and chicken and small game.
48. Fill with high spirits.
50. Be seated.
51. Informal terms for a (young) woman.
53. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
55. Wading birds of warm regions having long slender down-curved bills.
56. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
57. A small cake leavened with yeast.
59. Projectiles to be fired from a gun.
60. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
61. The 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
63. A small tent used as a dressing room beside the sea or a swimming pool.
65. Collect or gather.
68. Monotypic genus of palms of Australasia.
70. Clear to the mind.
71. United States writer of poems and plays about racial conflict (born in 1934).
73. Marked by refinement in taste and manners.
77. Footwear usually with wooden soles.
82. Present reasons and arguments.
85. Any movable possession (especially articles of clothing).
86. Genus of East Indian trees or shrubs.
88. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
90. Dried root of two plants of the genus Polygala containing an irritating saponin.
92. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
93. Slightly open.
94. A pointed instrument used to prod into motion.
96. A notice of someone's death.
97. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
98. A port in western Israel on the Mediterranean.
99. A genus of European owls.
100. Shift from one side of the ship to the other.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A Russian prison camp for political prisoners.
2. A particular environment or walk of life.
3. The organic process of bearing flowers.
4. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
5. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
6. A lake in northwestern Russia north of St. Petersburg.
7. A vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs.
8. Acute delirium caused by alcohol poisoning.
9. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
10. Being four more than seventy.
11. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
12. Gradually decreasing in tempo and volume.
13. Jordan's port.
14. One of the two main branches of orthodox Islam.
15. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
25. A group of islands off the west coast of Sicily in the Mediterranean.
27. A person responsible for the editorial aspects of publication.
28. Type genus of the Clupeidae.
30. Serving as or forming a base.
32. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
34. Being nine more than ninety.
37. A man who serves as a sailor.
39. Small genus of perennial herbs or subshrubs.
40. Roar louder than.
42. A state in the southeastern United States on the Gulf of Mexico.
43. Arranged in or consisting of laminae.
44. Cheap and shoddy.
45. Lacking in liveliness or charm or surprise.
47. (Old Testament) The son of Abraham who was cast out after the birth of Isaac.
49. The main city of ancient Phoenicia.
52. Time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis.
54. A group of people attractively arranged (as if in a painting).
58. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
62. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
64. Cause to be bitter or resentful.
66. Extremely large treelike cactus of desert regions of southwestern United States having a thick columnar sparsely branched trunk bearing white flowers and edible red pulpy fruit.
67. The sport of shooting at clay pigeons that are hurled upward in such a way as to simulate the flight of a bird.
69. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
72. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
74. Sweetened milk or cream mixed with eggs and usually alcoholic liquor.
75. A battle in 1645 that settled the outcome of the first English Civil War as the Parliamentarians won a major victory over the Royalists.
76. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
78. An autonomous area in northeastern Greece that is the site of several Greek Orthodox monasteries founded in the tenth century.
79. Do wrongly or improperly.
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
81. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
83. A Hindu prince or king in India.
84. German tennis player who won seven women's singles titles at Wimbledon (born in 1969).
87. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
89. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
91. A castrated tomcat.
95. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.