1. Czechoslovakian religious reformer who anticipated the Reformation.
5. South African term for `boss'.
9. A rounded projection or protuberance.
13. What you can repeat immediately after perceiving it.
16. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
17. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
18. A low dam built across a stream to raise its level or divert its flow.
19. Not of long duration.
20. Building that contains a surface for ice skating or roller skating.
21. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
22. (linguistics) Relating to the ablative case.
24. A native or inhabitant of Afghanistan.
26. Biennial weed in Europe and America having large pinnate leaves and yellow flowers and a bitter and somewhat poisonous root.
28. Someone who copies the words or behavior of another.
29. Large genus of Australian evergreen shrubs or small trees with large daisylike flowers.
31. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
32. Bristlelike process near the tip of the antenna of certain flies.
34. Full of submerged reefs or sandbanks or shoals.
36. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
38. American Revolutionary leader from Virginia whose objections led to the drafting of the Bill of Rights (1725-1792).
41. A showy outward display.
43. A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer.
44. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
47. Germanic barbarian leader who ended the western Roman Empire in 476 and became the first barbarian ruler of Italy (434-493).
49. Rod-shaped motile bacteria that attack plants.
51. The second day of the week.
52. (often followed by `with') Damaged throughout by numerous perforations or holes.
55. An acute but unspecific feeling of anxiety.
56. Large metal container in which coal or charcoal is burned.
59. Of or relating to alga.
61. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
62. The brightest star in Scorpius.
63. A list of dishes available at a restaurant.
65. The upper house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
67. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
68. A British peer ranking below a Marquess and above a Viscount.
69. A public promotion of some product or service.
70. A Buddhist who has attained nirvana.
73. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
75. A Mid-Atlantic state.
77. A rapid escape (as by criminals).
80. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
82. Coins collectively.
85. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
88. South American armadillo with three bands of bony plates.
91. (prefix) Bad or erroneous or lack of.
93. Type genus of the Anatidae.
95. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
96. (informal) Of the highest quality.
97. A boneless steak cut from the tenderloin of beef.
98. A network of intersecting blood vessels or intersecting nerves or intersecting lymph vessels.
99. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
100. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
1. United States comedian.
2. Bearded reddish sheep of southern Asia.
3. 100 sente equal 1 loti.
4. Soviet physicist and dissident.
5. A small skullcap.
6. Hormone secreted by the posterior pituitary gland (trade name Pitressin) and also by nerve endings in the hypothalamus.
7. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
8. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
9. A festival featuring African-American culture.
10. The compass point that is one point east of northeast.
11. Paper that has been made translucent and waterproof by soaking in oil.
12. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
13. Hand shears for cutting sheet metal.
14. The fourth month of the civil year.
15. A Bantu language spoken in southern coastal Tanzania.
23. A stabilizer that is part of the vertical tail structure of an airplane.
25. A particular environment or walk of life.
27. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
30. Matters of personal concern.
33. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
35. A unit of length equal to 3 feet.
37. Be earlier in time.
39. Provided with something intended to increase its beauty or distinction.
40. A musical composition of 3 or 4 movements of contrasting forms.
42. A boy or man.
44. Raised for its long silky hair which is the true mohair.
45. Anything that is cast aside or discarded.
46. Suitable for use as food.
48. Of or relating to a creed.
50. A state in northwestern United States on the Pacific.
53. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
54. Any of various usually white herons having long plumes during breeding season.
57. A bar of sand.
58. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
60. Tawny-colored African antelope inhabiting wet grassy plains.
64. A position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality.
66. Talk idly or casually, in a friendly way.
67. A island in the Netherlands Antilles that is the top of an extinct volcano.
71. (Old Testament) The second wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin.
72. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
74. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
76. Lower in esteem.
78. A yellow pungent volatile oil (trade name Agene) formerly used for bleaching and aging flour.
79. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
80. A doctor who practices veterinary medicine.
81. Surpassing the ordinary especially in size or scale.
82. A brittle silver-white metalloid element that is related to selenium and sulfur.
83. In or of the present month.
84. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
86. Baby bed with high sides.
87. A Loloish language.
89. The 21st letter of the Greek alphabet.
90. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
92. A radioactive transuranic element.
94. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).