1. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
5. Any of several plants of the genus Galium.
13. Any tree or shrub of the genus Inga having pinnate leaves and showy usually white flowers.
17. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
18. Resembling or made to resemble leather.
19. The state of being covered with unclean things.
20. A warning against certain acts.
22. Goddess of the heavens and married love.
24. Remote and separate physically or socially.
25. A monarchy on a Polynesian archipelago in the South Pacific.
26. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
27. A genus of Falconidae.
29. The mission in San Antonio where in 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico.
31. The square of a body of any size of type.
32. With rapid movements.
34. Tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit.
38. (informal) Of the highest quality.
41. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
43. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
44. Valuable fiber plant of East Indies now widespread in cultivation.
46. A port city in southwestern Turkey on the Gulf of Antalya.
50. Morally reprehensible.
51. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
52. An informal term for a father.
53. Come into existence.
55. Someone who is morally reprehensible.
56. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
58. A light strong gray lustrous corrosion-resistant metallic element used in strong light-weight alloys (as for airplane parts).
59. The visual percept of a region.
62. A mountain range in South America running 5000 miles along the Pacific coast.
64. The basic unit of money in Peru.
65. A small cake leavened with yeast.
66. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
69. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
70. A state in the eastern United States.
73. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
76. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
82. Paralysis of the vocal cords resulting in an inability to speak.
85. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
87. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
89. Tag the base runner to get him out.
90. Of or relating to the cranium which encloses the brain.
92. Foul with waste matter.
94. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
95. Spiritual being attendant upon God.
96. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
98. Water frozen in the solid state.
99. A unit of length of thread or yarn.
100. A large number or amount.
101. By bad luck.
102. A metric unit of length equal to ten meters.
103. A doctor's degree in religion.
1. Coffee with the caffeine removed.
2. (Babylonian) A demigod or first man.
3. Connected with or belonging to or used in a navy.
4. Punish with an arbitrary penalty.
5. Sandwich filled with slices of bacon and tomato with lettuce.
6. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
7. Informal or slang terms for mentally irregular.
8. The dense colorless framework of a chloroplast.
9. Of relatively small extent from one surface to the opposite or in cross section.
10. Popular music originating in the West Indies.
11. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
12. A state in the western United States.
13. Of or relating to or having the relation of an isotope.
14. The Hebrew patriarch who saved himself and his family and the animals by building an ark in which they survived 40 days and 40 nights of rain.
15. A river that rises in western New Mexico and flows westward through southern Arizona to become a tributary of the Colorado River.
16. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
21. (physics and chemistry) The smallest component of an element having the chemical properties of the element.
23. God of love and erotic desire.
28. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
30. A drug combination found in some over-the-counter headache remedies (Aspirin and Phenacetin and Caffeine).
33. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
35. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
36. A member of the Mayan people of the Yucatan peninsula in Mexico.
37. Coat a metal with an oxide coat.
39. A genus of Anatidae.
40. Join the military.
42. A constitutional monarchy in southeastern Asia on Borneo and the Malay Peninsula.
45. (rare) Of or occurring in summer.
47. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
48. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
49. The content of cognition.
54. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
57. Make larger.
60. An narrative telling the adventures of a hero or a family.
61. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
63. A light touch or stroke.
67. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
71. Situated at an apex.
72. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
74. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
75. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
77. (of complexion) Blemished by imperfections of the skin.
78. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
79. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
80. Having the wind against the forward side of the sails.
81. Capital of the state of Oregon in the northwestern part of the state on the Willamette River.
83. A narrow way or road.
84. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
86. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
87. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
88. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
91. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
93. The part of the nervous system of vertebrates that controls involuntary actions of the smooth muscles and heart and glands.
97. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.