1. The seventh and last day of the week.
4. Someone who has committed (or been legally convicted of) a crime.
9. European freshwater game fish with a thick spindle-shaped body.
13. Syndrome resulting from a serious acute (sometimes fatal) infection associated with the presence of staphylococcus.
16. An accountant certified by the state.
17. Fill with high spirits.
18. Predatory black-and-white toothed whale with large dorsal fin.
19. Temporary military shelter.
20. Relating to or characteristic of or occurring in the air.
21. An oral antiviral drug (trade name Zovirax) used to treat genital herpes.
23. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
25. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
27. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
28. An Italian poet famous for `The Divine Comedy'--a journey through hell and purgatory and paradise guided by Virgil and his idealized Beatrice (1265-1321).
29. An agenda of things to do.
31. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
33. Coming next after the fourth and just before the sixth in position.
35. Any of various compounds of silicon with a more electropositive element or radical.
38. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
41. City in Sudan.
42. Avatar of Vishnu.
46. Capital and largest city of Italy.
48. Someone who escapes.
50. Of or relating to or caused by streptococci.
51. An organic compound that contains a hydroxyl group bonded to a carbon atom which in turn is doubly bonded to another carbon atom.
52. A unit of conductance equal to the reciprocal of an ohm.
53. Not easy.
54. An association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens.
55. A Nilotic language.
57. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
59. The seed of the cereal grass.
60. (informal) Of the highest quality.
61. Singing jazz.
63. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
66. The 4th planet from the sun.
68. Come into existence.
71. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
72. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
73. A person who participates in or is skilled at some game.
75. A republic in northwestern Africa on the Mediterranean Sea.
78. Of or relating to or characteristic of Morocco or its people.
80. Used by southerners for an inhabitant of a northern state in the United States (especially a Union soldier).
84. Type genus of the Trionychidae.
87. Remaining after all deductions.
88. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
89. Earn on some commercial or business transaction.
90. United States poet and critic (1916-1986).
93. An interruption in the intensity or amount of something.
95. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
96. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
97. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
99. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
100. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
101. A three-tone Chadic language.
102. Erect bushy hairy annual herb having trifoliate leaves and purple to pink flowers.
103. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
1. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. A government tax on imports or exports.
4. A city in north central Morocco.
5. Run away secretly with one's beloved.
6. Cleanse (one's body) with soap and water.
7. Terrestrial game birds of the Old World and Australia.
8. Ornately marked and brightly colored snails of brackish waters.
9. The ball-and-socket joint between the head of the femur and the acetabulum.
10. A period of time equal to 1/24th of a day.
11. Fiddler crabs.
12. Capital and largest city of Iraq.
13. Express gratitude or show appreciation to.
14. A musical composition of several movements only loosely connected.
15. French romantic writer (1766-1817).
22. A genus of herbs and shrubs belonging to the family Euphorbiaceae.
24. Type genus of the Lacertidae.
26. Narrow platform.
30. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
32. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
34. Characterized by often poignant difference or incongruity between what is expected and what actually is.
36. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
37. Beetles that prey on other insects.
39. A crystalline rock that can be cut and polished for jewelry.
40. A rectangular block of hewn stone used for building purposes.
43. The mountain peak that Noah's ark landed on as the waters of the great flood receded.
44. Small to medium evergreen dioecious trees of oceanic climates.
45. Give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect.
47. Prokaryotic bacteria and blue-green algae and various primitive pathogens.
49. Omnivorous mammal of Central and South America.
56. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
58. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
62. Box-shaped baby bed with handles (for a baby to sleep in while being carried).
64. The interpretation in harmonious bodily movements of the rhythm of musical compositions.
65. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
67. English writer (1840-1893).
68. A city in north central Morocco.
69. An enclosed space.
70. Either of two large African antelopes of the genus Taurotragus having short spirally twisted horns in both sexes.
74. The longest division of geological time.
76. A laminated metamorphic rock similar to granite.
77. A state in midwestern United States.
79. Any compound containing the group -C=NOH.
80. In the Roman calendar.
81. A member of the Dravidian people living in the Nilgiri hills in southern India.
82. A short composition for a solo instrument.
83. (of pain or sorrow) Made easier to bear.
85. Any competition.
86. Plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals.
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
92. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
94. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
98. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.