1. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
5. Having a margin with rounded scallops.
13. The lean flesh of a fish that is often farmed.
17. The seventh month of the Hindu calendar.
18. Ratlike rodent with soft fur and large ears of the Andes.
19. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
20. A full skirt with a gathered waistband.
21. New World chameleons.
22. The state of needing something that is absent or unavailable.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. Used in an attack.
27. (informal) Of very poor quality.
28. A gray lustrous metallic element of the rare earth group.
30. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
32. Small genus of aquatic or semiaquatic plants.
33. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
37. An associate degree in nursing.
38. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
39. A state in midwestern United States.
40. Type genus of the Anatidae.
42. Wild plum of northeastern United States having dark purple fruits with yellow flesh.
43. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
47. Suggesting the operation of supernatural influences.
48. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
49. A bachelor's degree in religion.
50. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
53. Long and light rowing boat.
54. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
57. A port city in southwestern Iran.
61. A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof.
62. Great nature goddess of ancient Phrygia in Asia Minor.
63. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
64. Before noon.
65. A river in southeastern France.
66. A form of Japanese poetry.
67. Italian chemist noted for work on polymers (1903-1979).
69. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
72. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
75. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
77. Being nine more than ninety.
78. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
81. Blood-sucking African fly.
87. (Old Testament) The second wife of Jacob and mother of Joseph and Benjamin.
89. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
90. The act of scanning.
92. A public promotion of some product or service.
93. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
94. An imaginary elephant that appears in a series of French books for children.
98. A lipoprotein that transports cholesterol in the blood.
99. A burn cause by hot liquid or steam.
100. A sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure.
101. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
1. An informal term for a father.
2. The largest continent with 60% of the earth's population.
3. The basic unit of money in Ethiopia.
4. Segmented worms.
5. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
6. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
7. Of or relating to or in the manner of Erasmus.
8. The Fate who spins the thread of life.
9. Illusory auditory perception of strange nonverbal sounds.
10. Someone employed to collect tolls.
11. Expel, as of gases and odors.
12. A potent estrogen used in medicine and in feed for livestock and poultry.
13. An abrupt failure of function or health.
14. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
15. Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished.
16. Tall coarse perennial American herb having small white flowers followed by blackish-red berries on long drooping racemes.
25. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
26. Any high mountain.
29. An associate degree in applied science.
31. A metrical unit with unstressed-unstressed-stressed syllables.
34. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
35. Former name for the order Crocodylia.
36. A quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone.
41. A genus of orb-weaving spiders including common garden spiders and barn spiders.
44. A French river that flows through the heart of Paris and then northward into the English Channel.
45. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
46. Jordan's port.
51. Order of mammals having few or no teeth including.
52. The major mountain range of Bulgaria and the Balkan Peninsula.
55. (Judaism) Not conforming to dietary laws.
56. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
58. A sequence of 8 bits (enough to represent one character of alphanumeric data) processed as a single unit of information.
59. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
60. An early French settler in the Maritimes.
68. A school teaching mechanical and industrial arts and the applied sciences.
70. A state in southeastern United States.
71. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
73. A gray tetravalent metallic element that resembles zirconium chemically and is found in zirconium minerals.
74. Of or like a cecum.
76. The hair growing on the lower part of a man's face.
79. Not easy.
80. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
81. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
82. The granite-like rocks that form the outermost layer of the earth's crust.
83. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
84. Fallow deer.
85. God of love and erotic desire.
86. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
88. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
91. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
95. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
96. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
97. An organization of independent states to promote international peace and security.