1. The executive agency that advises the President on the federal budget.
4. A large number or amount.
9. An inn in some Eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans.
13. The rate at which energy is drawn from a source that produces a flow of electricity in a circuit.
16. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
17. Tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
18. The actions and activities assigned to or required or expected of a person or group.
19. A close friend who accompanies his buddies in their activities.
20. The act of scanning.
22. Language or behavior intended to mock or humiliate.
25. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
26. Characterized by friendship and good will.
27. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
28. Conforming to truth.
29. A state in the eastern United States.
31. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
34. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
35. A state of motor and mental inactivity with a partial suspension of sensibility.
39. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
42. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
46. Any system of principles or beliefs.
47. The territory of Athens in ancient Greece.
48. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
49. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
50. A historical area and former kingdom in northwestern Spain.
51. A complex red organic pigment containing iron and other atoms to which oxygen binds.
54. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
56. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
57. An ancient city in southeastern Greece.
59. A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity.
61. A doctor's degree in optometry.
63. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
64. The compass point that is midway between north and northeast.
65. In a state of sleep.
66. Stingless male bee in a colony of social bees (especially honeybees) whose sole function is to mate with the queen.
67. The district occupied entirely by the city of Washington.
68. A province in north-central China.
70. The food served and eaten at one time.
71. Small Old and New World herons.
73. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
74. A pilgrim who journeys to Mecca.
76. An honorary degree in science.
78. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
82. Someone who skates.
87. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
88. Fail to do something.
90. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
93. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
94. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
95. A formation of people or things one beside another.
96. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
97. Not only so, but.
98. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
99. The villain in William Shakespeare's tragedy who tricked Othello into murdering his wife.
100. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
1. A fertile tract in a desert (where the water table approaches the surface).
2. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
3. (Scotland) A slope or hillside.
4. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
5. A genus of Mustelidae.
6. Of the appetites and passions of the body.
7. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
8. The brightest star in Virgo.
9. Malodorous tropical plant having a spathe that resembles the corolla of a morning glory and attains a diameter of several feet.
10. A very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal).
11. On or toward the lee.
12. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
13. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
14. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
15. Loose or flaccid body fat.
21. A naval battle in the War of Greek Independence (1827).
23. The sound made by a hen after laying an egg.
24. A range of mountains (usually with jagged peaks and irregular outline).
30. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
32. A licensed medical practitioner.
33. An agent that triggers mitosis.
36. A republic in western South America.
37. A motley assortment of things.
38. A large family of dicotyledonous plants of order Rosales.
40. Continuing forever or indefinitely.
41. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
43. Remote city of Kazakhstan that (ostensibly for security reasons) was made the capital in 1998.
44. Lower in esteem.
45. A long brightly colored shawl.
52. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
53. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
55. A blind god.
58. Having four equal sides and four right angles or forming a right angle.
60. Not often.
62. (informal) In fancy clothing.
67. United States inventor who manufactured the first elevator with a safety device (1811-1861).
69. Source of a wood mentioned frequently in the Bible.
70. A heavy silvery toxic univalent and bivalent metallic element.
72. A coating of gold or of something that looks like gold.
73. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
75. The quantity contained in a jar.
77. Of or relating to the African republic of Somalia or its people or their language and culture.
78. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
79. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
80. Be in contradiction with.
81. A narrow headband or strip of ribbon worn as a headband.
82. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
83. Informal terms for money.
84. A formal association of people with similar interests.
85. A small cake leavened with yeast.
86. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
89. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
90. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
91. A zodiacal constellation in northern hemisphere between Cancer and Virgo.
92. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.