1. Range of what one can know or understand.
4. Wearing or provided with clothing.
8. The specified day of the month.
12. A sharply directional antenna.
16. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
17. Stalk of a moss capsule.
18. German naturalist whose speculations that plants and animals are made up of tiny living `infusoria' led to the cell theory (1779-1851).
19. A strategically located monarchy on the southern and eastern coasts of the Arabian Peninsula.
20. A human limb.
21. A discussion intended to produce an agreement.
23. Trousers ending above the knee.
24. Not only so, but.
26. Sorghums of China and Manchuria having small white or brown grains (used for food) and dry pithy stalks (used for fodder, fuel and thatching).
28. A notice of someone's death.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. A Russian river.
32. Male red deer.
33. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
36. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
38. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
41. A twist or aberration.
45. The basic unit of money in Papua New Guinea.
48. Spread or diffuse through.
50. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
51. In some classifications considered a suborder of Orthoptera.
54. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
55. Refer to people that one assumes one's interlocutors admire in order to try to impress them.
57. A primeval personification of air and breath.
58. The products of human creativity.
59. Automatic data processing by electronic means without the use of tabulating cards or punched tapes.
60. Type genus of the Apogonidae.
64. Big-eyed scad.
66. A city in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
67. Minute aquatic herbs floating on or below the water surface of still water consisting of a leaflike frond or plant body and single root.
68. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
70. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
71. Before noon.
72. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
73. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
74. Made wider or larger in all dimensions.
78. Half the width of an em.
79. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
81. A pale rose-colored variety of the ruby spinel.
89. Starch resembling sago that is obtained from cuckoopint root.
92. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
93. Of deserts of northern Africa and southern Asia.
95. Make an incision into by carving or cutting.
97. A spacecraft that carries astronauts from the command module to the surface of the moon and back.
98. A right or legal share of something.
99. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
101. An emotional response that has been acquired by conditioning.
102. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
103. To fix or set securely or deeply.
104. An oil reservoir in an internal combustion engine.
105. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
1. African mahogany trees.
2. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
3. Acute ulceration of the mucous membranes of the mouth or genitals.
4. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
5. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
6. (Greek mythology) A Titan who was forced by Zeus to bear the sky on his shoulders.
7. A member of the Siouan people of the northern Mississippi valley.
8. An uproarious party.
9. A town and port in northwestern Israel in the eastern Mediterranean.
10. (archaic) The emperor of Japan.
11. Something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained.
12. Port city on southeastern Honshu in central Japan.
13. Naked freshwater or marine or parasitic protozoa that form temporary pseudopods for feeding and locomotion.
14. Cassava with long tuberous edible roots and soft brittle stems.
15. In or of the present month.
22. (usually in the plural) Pants for casual wear.
25. Any of several crested Old World birds with a slender down-curving bill.
27. A class of proteins produced in lymph tissue in vertebrates and that function as antibodies in the immune response.
31. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
34. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
35. Crushed or broken by being stepped upon heavily.
37. (statistics) Having a single mode.
39. Have a greater range than, as of guns.
40. Keep under control.
42. The academic world.
43. The month following March and preceding May.
44. Full of submerged reefs or sandbanks or shoals.
46. An iconic mental representation.
47. A benign epithelial tumor of glandular origin.
49. The Creator.
52. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
53. An associate degree in nursing.
56. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
61. Toward the mouth or oral region.
62. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
63. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
65. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
69. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
75. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
76. Chinese Taoist sect claiming to follow the teaching of Lao-tzu but also incorporating pantheism and sorcery.
77. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
80. Any plant of the genus Erica.
81. A state in New England.
82. In bed.
83. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
84. Interface consisting of a standard port between a computer and its peripherals that is used in some computers.
85. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
86. The lean flesh of a fish similar to cod.
87. Made agreeably cold (especially by ice).
88. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
90. Employed in accomplishing something.
91. Being nothing more than specified.
94. A unit of pressure.
96. A period of time spent sleeping.
100. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.