1. Counting the number of white and red blood cells and the number of platelets in 1 cubic millimeter of blood.
4. Large tropical American tree of the genus Cordia grown for its abundant creamy white flowers and valuable wood.
9. Imprudently incurring risk.
13. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
16. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
17. Falcon-headed solar god.
18. Evergreen trees and shrubs having oily one-seeded fruits.
19. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
20. Property or goods saved from damage or destruction.
22. Of or concerning Qatar.
24. A master's degree in business.
25. Of or relating to or characteristic of Chile or its people.
26. The address of a web page on the world wide web.
27. The 7th letter of the Greek alphabet.
29. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
30. Not reflecting light.
31. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
35. A dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
37. Of or relating to or near the tarsus of the foot.
39. (Zoroastrianism) Title for benevolent deities.
42. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
44. A polyvalent metallic element that resembles chromium and tungsten in its properties.
45. Any of the openings to the nasal cavities that allow air to flow through the cavities to the pharynx.
46. In a staunch manner.
50. Scottish explorer who led Arctic expeditions that yielded geographic discoveries while searching for the Northwest Passage (1777-1856).
51. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
52. The woody part of plants.
53. An elaborate song for solo voice.
54. A member of an Indian people formerly living along the Gulf coast of Louisiana and Texas.
56. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
58. Make amends for.
59. A prominent rock or pile of rocks on a hill.
60. English writer and a central member of the Fabian Society (1858-1943).
62. A streamlined enclosure for an aircraft engine.
64. The leg from the knee to foot.
66. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
68. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
69. A songbook containing a collection of hymns.
72. Place or situation affording some advantage (especially a comprehensive view or commanding perspective).
76. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
77. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
78. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
81. A medieval oboe.
88. A demon who swallows the sun causing eclipses.
89. Southeastern Asian tree producing large fruits resembling grapefruits.
91. Any of various units of weight used in SE Asia (especially a Chinese measure equal to 500 grams).
93. Of flax, hemp, or jute, so as to promote loosening of the fibers form the woody tissue.
94. English essayist (1775-1834).
95. A Loloish language.
97. A metrical unit with unstressed-stressed syllables.
98. A slight amount or degree of difference.
99. Group of people related by blood or marriage.
100. A small ball with a hole through the middle.
101. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
102. The capital and largest city of Japan.
1. (computer science) A kind of computer architecture that has a large number of instructions hard coded into the cpu chip.
2. Pompous or pretentious talk or writing.
3. An active volcano in southwestern Mexico.
4. A stiff chitinous seta or bristle especially of an annelid worm.
5. A Hindu theistic philosophy.
6. Occurring or existing before birth.
7. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
8. (in medieval England) An attendant and shield bearer to a knight.
9. A unit of weight used in some Moslem countries near the Mediterranean.
10. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
11. A West African language closely related to Fula.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of the republic of Haiti or its people.
13. Any of various trees of the genus Ulmus.
14. A small cake leavened with yeast.
15. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
21. French painter and exponent of Fauvism (1876-1958).
23. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
28. A member of the Semitic speaking people of northern Ethiopia.
32. The sepals of a flower collectively forming the outer floral envelope or layer of the perianth enclosing a developing bud.
33. A man who plows.
34. Of or relating to the atmospheric phenomenon auroras.
36. Of or relating to or causing rotation.
38. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
40. Arousing or provoking laughter.
41. An analyst who assays (performs chemical tests on) metals.
43. Any spatial attribute (especially as defined by outline).
47. Wild ginger.
48. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
49. Block consisting of a thick piece of something.
55. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
57. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
61. A Chadic language spoken in northern Nigeria.
63. Moth having nonfunctional mouthparts as adults.
65. A figure of a person made of packed snow.
66. A stiff chitinous seta or bristle especially of an annelid worm.
67. Marked by excessive enthusiasm for and intense devotion to a cause or idea.
68. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
70. The highest level or degree attainable.
71. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
73. (Sumerian and Akkadian) A demon personifying death.
74. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
75. A card game for 2 players.
76. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
79. Having the leading position or higher score in a contest.
80. Be or do something to a greater degree.
82. Dry outer covering of a fruit or seed or nut.
83. Type genus of the Amiidae.
84. A humorous anecdote or remark.
85. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
86. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
87. A member of the North American Indian people living in southern Arizona and northern Mexico.
90. A workplace for the conduct of scientific research.
92. A gradual decline (in size or strength or power or number).
96. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
97. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.