1. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
4. A material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses.
9. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
13. The ball-shaped capsule containing the vertebrate eye.
16. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
17. A positively charged electrode by which electrons leave an electrical device.
18. A small cake leavened with yeast.
19. United States architect (born in China in 1917).
20. Rate of revolution of a motor.
21. A Chadic language spoken in the Mandara mountains in Cameroon.
23. A chronic disease of the nose characterized by a foul-smelling nasal discharge and atrophy of nasal structures.
25. (of something seen or heard) Clearly defined.
27. (botany) Bearing a coma.
28. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
29. Covered with water.
31. A brittle gray crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors.
33. The top of a container that must be screwed off and on.
37. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
38. Anneal or toughen by a process of gradually heating and cooling.
40. Type genus of the Musaceae.
41. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
44. Design anew, make a new design for.
47. A master's degree in business.
48. (of champagne) Extremely dry.
49. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
50. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
52. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
53. Any of various units of capacity.
54. A quantity of no importance.
56. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
59. A person who participates in a meeting.
61. Using speech rather than writing.
62. Sweet pulpy tropical fruit with thick scaly rind and shiny black seeds.
63. A person who acts and gets things done.
64. Russian composer (1804-1857).
66. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
67. A short trip that is taken in the performance of a necessary task or mission.
70. How long something has existed.
71. A thrusting blow with a knife.
74. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
75. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
77. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
79. Of surpassing excellence.
84. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
87. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
88. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (21,654 feet high).
90. The sixth month of the civil year.
92. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
93. Not in good physical or mental health.
94. (computer science) American Standard Code for Information Interchange.
95. Type genus of the Ranidae.
96. A light touch or stroke.
97. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
98. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
99. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Meat from a domestic hog or pig.
2. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
3. Salted roe of sturgeon or other large fish.
4. Tropical American shrub or small tree having huge deeply palmately cleft leaves and large oblong yellow fruit.
5. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
6. A blanket-like cloak with a hole in the center for the head.
7. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
8. A large quantity of written matter.
9. Lower in esteem.
10. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
11. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
12. A shop where a variety of goods are sold.
13. Large African forest tree yielding a strong hard yellow to golden brown lumber.
14. Of or relating to the kidneys.
15. Flat crusty-bottomed onion roll.
22. Enter a computer.
24. Great coolness and composure under strain.
26. A Scandinavian kingdom in the eastern part of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
30. Marked or decorated with stripes.
32. Relating to or lying near the palate.
34. A lender to whom money is owed.
35. A long slender cigar.
36. Extremely pleasing.
39. Go on board.
41. A university town in east central Illinois adjoining Champaign.
42. Add to the end.
43. State capital and largest city of Georgia.
45. (heraldry) On or starting from the wearer's left.
46. Norwegian composer whose work was often inspired by Norwegian folk music (1843-1907).
51. Gone by.
55. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
57. South African term for `boss'.
58. A motley assortment of things.
60. Remove from memory or existence.
65. New World lizards.
68. (Akkadian) God ruling with his consort Ereshkigal the world of the dead.
69. Corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality.
72. Of or relating to a dialect of Sotho or the Bantu people who speak it.
73. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
76. Green algae common in freshwater lakes of limestone districts.
78. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
80. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
81. Very light colored.
82. Injure or wound seriously and leave permanent disfiguration or mutilation.
83. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
85. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
86. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
89. The smallest multiple that is exactly divisible by every member of a set of numbers.
91. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.