1. A master's degree in business.
4. Earlier a god.
9. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
13. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
16. Someone who engages in arbitrage (who purchases securities in one market for immediate resale in another in the hope of profiting from the price differential).
17. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
18. The sixth month of the civil year.
19. Having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies.
20. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
21. Emotions experienced when not in a state of well-being.
23. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
25. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. A program for a race meeting.
29. God of the Underworld.
32. Having help.
33. A noisy mock serenade (made by banging pans and kettles) to a newly married couple.
35. A cape at the southern tip of Norway.
37. A cord that is drawn through eyelets or around hooks in order to draw together two edges (as of a shoe or garment).
40. Any of several Orthodox Jewish sects who reject modern secular culture and many of whom do not recognize the spiritual authority of the modern state of Israel.
41. Above the surround or above the normal position.
43. A radioactive gaseous element formed by the disintegration of radium.
44. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
45. The act of moving along swiftly (as before a gale).
48. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
53. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
54. (Greek mythology) A maiden seduced by Zeus.
55. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
60. Causing physical or especially psychological injury.
63. Bound or secured closely.
64. (heraldry) An ordinary consisting of a broad horizontal band across a shield.
65. A young woman.
66. A muscle or nerve that dilates or widens a body part.
69. State in northeastern India.
71. A keel-shaped constellation in the southern hemisphere.
72. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
73. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
74. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
75. An acute inflammatory disease occurring in the intestines of premature infants.
78. A small cone-shaped pile of hay that has been left in the field until it is dry enough to carry to the hayrick.
86. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
87. Of or relating to or located near a hilum.
89. The cardinal number that is the sum of five and one.
90. Of or relating to or characteristic of Thailand of its people.
91. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
93. Wood of a sumac.
95. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
96. An emergency procedure consisting of external cardiac massage and artificial respiration.
97. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
98. English economist noted for his studies of international trade and finance (born in 1907).
99. A member of the Siouan people inhabiting the valleys of the Platte and Missouri rivers in Nebraska.
100. 10 hao equal 1 dong.
1. Type genus of the Majidae.
2. (informal) Exceptionally good.
3. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
4. An associate degree in applied science.
5. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
6. News that updates your information v 1.
7. A person who owns or operates a ranch.
8. On or toward the lee.
9. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
10. A public promotion of some product or service.
11. Encrusted with sugar or syrup.
12. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
13. A large fleet.
14. A large quantity of written matter.
15. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
22. Used of locations.
24. Of or relating to the spinal cord.
26. A warning against certain acts.
28. Torn down and broken up.
30. Deciduous shrub of North America.
31. A boy or man.
34. Type genus of the family Haliotidae.
36. The capital and chief port of Paraguay.
38. A deep fissure.
39. Someone who expresses strong approval.
42. Inquire about.
46. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
47. Greek mythology.
49. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
50. Of or related to the amnion or characterized by developing an amnion.
51. A garment (coat or sweater) that has raglan sleeves.
52. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
56. A resource.
57. Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times.
58. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
59. Regional and archaic.
61. An appraisal of the state of affairs.
62. A bachelor's degree in architecture.
67. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
68. All the New World monkeys except marmosets and tamarins.
70. A form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong.
76. Small tropical American tree bearing edible plumlike fruit.
77. A long narrow excavation in the earth.
78. Before noon.
79. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
80. A slight indication.
81. God of love and erotic desire.
82. A visual presentation showing how something works.
83. An opening that permits escape or release.
84. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
85. (British) A check given by the British government to someone who is unemployed.
88. A unit of absorbed ionizing radiation equal to 100 ergs per gram of irradiated material.
92. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
94. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.