1. Large northern deer with enormous flattened antlers in the male.
4. A written order directing a bank to pay money.
9. A set of tags and rules (conforming to SGML) for using them in developing hypertext documents.
13. Any of various units of capacity.
16. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
17. Chief god of the Rig-Veda.
18. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
19. (used especially of commodities) In the natural unprocessed condition.
20. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
22. Characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality.
25. An ancient Hebrew unit of dry measure equal to about a bushel.
27. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
28. In bed.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. A republic in southwestern Africa on the Atlantic Ocean.
34. An emblem (a small piece of plastic or cloth or metal) that signifies your status (rank or membership or affiliation etc.).
37. Any taillike structure.
41. A signal transmitted along a narrow path.
43. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
45. Radiation lying in the ultraviolet range.
46. A small cake leavened with yeast.
50. Disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet.
51. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
53. A brightly printed and glazed cotton fabric.
56. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
57. A genus of Caltha.
58. Either extremity of something that has length.
59. Not clearly understood or expressed.
61. God of fire.
62. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
65. A town in north central Oklahoma.
67. The table in Christian churches where communion is given.
69. An associate degree in nursing.
70. Long-tailed brilliantly colored parrot of Central and South America.
73. A soft silvery metallic element.
74. Used especially in treating bruises.
77. In former classifications a major division of Mammalia comprising all hoofed mammals.
80. A state in midwestern United States.
82. An early form of modern jazz (originating around 1940).
83. Of or relating to the nervous system.
86. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
89. Someone who is regarded as contemptible.
90. Chinese tree cultivated especially in Philippines and India for its edible fruit.
93. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
95. Not in good physical or mental health.
97. The compass point that is one point east of southeast.
99. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
100. The organ of sight (`peeper' is an informal term for `eye').
101. Feeling or showing anger.
102. The United Nations agency concerned with civil aviation.
103. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
1. A river in central Europe that arises in northwestern Czechoslovakia and flows northward through Germany to empty into the North Sea.
2. A light springing movement upwards or forwards.
3. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
4. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for collecting and coordinating intelligence and counterintelligence activities abroad in the national interest.
5. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
6. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
7. A person who lacks confidence, is irresolute and wishy-washy.
8. A historical region of southwestern India on the west coast.
9. Stable gear consisting of either of two curved supports that are attached to the collar of a draft horse and that hold the traces.
10. Sorting and allocating aid on the basis of need for or likely benefit from medical treatment or food.
11. (trademark) A liquid that temporarily disables a person.
12. 16 ounces.
13. (informal) Exceptionally good.
14. Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games.
15. 100 lwei equal 1 kwanza.
21. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
23. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
24. A city in north central Mexico.
26. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
29. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
31. South American wood sorrel cultivated for its edible tubers.
33. A resident of Nevada.
35. In a refined manner.
36. The distance around a person's body.
38. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
39. In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon.
40. City in central Iran.
42. A card game played in casinos in which two or more punters gamble against the banker.
44. A ductile malleable reddish-brown corrosion-resistant diamagnetic metallic element.
47. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
48. The capital and largest city of Lithuania.
49. French poet (born in Romania) who was one of the cofounders of the Dada movement (1896-1963).
52. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
54. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
55. A sheath worn to protect a finger.
60. A member of the Finno-Ugric-speaking people living in eastern European Russia.
63. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
64. Type genus of the Annonaceae.
66. A town in southern Texas on the Rio Grande.
67. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
68. The capital and largest city of Georgia on the Kura river.
69. Sorting and allocating aid on the basis of need for or likely benefit from medical treatment or food.
71. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
72. A person whose occupation is to serve at table (as in a restaurant).
75. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
76. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
78. Very recently.
79. Shrewdness as demonstrated by being skilled in deception.
81. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
84. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
85. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
87. Affected manners intended to impress others.
88. A written agreement between two states or sovereigns.
91. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
92. A loud utterance.
94. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
96. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
98. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.