1. A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body.
4. Jordan's port.
9. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
13. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
16. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
17. A leading German painter and engraver of the Renaissance (1471-1528).
18. Similar to the color of jade.
19. The airforce of Great Britain.
20. A boy or man.
21. The part of a hammerhead opposite the flat striking surface (may have various shapes).
23. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
24. A wad of something chewable as tobacco.
26. A substance derived from amygdalin.
28. The food served and eaten at one time.
30. An associate degree in applied science.
31. A large genus of dicotyledonous trees and shrubs of the family Aquifoliaceae that have small flowers and berries (including hollies).
32. Related on the father's side.
34. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
37. A soft gray malleable metallic element that resembles tin but discolors on exposure to air.
38. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
42. Used as a Hindi courtesy title.
45. A diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as c) to indicate pronunciation.
48. Indicating the most important performer or role.
50. The sixth month of the civil year.
51. The god who fathered the islands and gods of Japan with his sister Izanami.
52. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
53. A Russian river.
54. A dissolute man in fashionable society.
55. A genus of Sterninae.
59. Spanish missionary who founded Franciscan missions in California (1713-1784).
61. (sports) The chief official (as in boxing or American football) who is expected to ensure fair play.
62. Imperial dynasty that ruled China (most of the time) from 206 BC to 221 and expanded its boundaries and developed its bureaucracy.
63. Flesh of any of several primarily freshwater game and food fishes.
67. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
69. A unit of dry measure used in Egypt.
72. The eleventh month of the civil year.
74. A public promotion of some product or service.
76. Having undesirable or negative qualities.
79. French cabaret singer (1915-1963).
81. (Greek mythology) A maiden who was first a sculpture created by Pygmalion and was brought to life by Aphrodite in answer to Pygmalion's prayers.
85. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
87. Manufactured in standard sizes to be shipped and assembled elsewhere.
89. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
91. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
92. Gone by.
93. Any of various aromatic resinous substances used for healing and soothing.
95. A very light brown.
96. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
97. A local computer network for communication between computers.
98. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
99. Plant having a large slender white bulb and flat overlapping dark green leaves.
100. A small cake leavened with yeast.
1. A fine grained mineral having a soft soapy feel and consisting of hydrated magnesium silicate.
2. A state in the western United States.
3. Wish harm upon.
4. An ester of adenosine that is converted to ATP for energy storage.
5. Subdued or overcome.
6. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
7. Help as a benefactor.
8. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
9. A genus of Platalea.
10. A bar or bars of rolled steel making a track along which vehicles can roll.
11. An edge tool used to cut and shape wood.
12. Large brownish-green New Zealand parrot.
13. Live off somebody's generosity.
14. A city in the Saxony region of Germany on the Saale River.
15. A linguistic element added to a word to produce an inflected or derived form v 1.
22. A small nail.
25. Lessen the strength of.
27. A disease of plants characterized by the gradual dying of the young shoots starting at the tips and progressing to the larger branches.
29. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
33. Someone who cuts flat glass to size.
35. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
36. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
39. Goddess of fertility.
40. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
41. Sweet liqueur made from wine and brandy flavored with plum or peach or apricot kernels and bitter almonds.
43. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
44. A university town in east central Illinois adjoining Champaign.
46. A genus of fish in the family Caproidae.
47. The unit of measurement for the proportion of gold in an alloy.
49. Xerophytic evergreen shrubs.
56. A three-tone Chadic language.
57. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
58. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
60. The occurrence of surplus liquid (as water) exceeding the limit or capacity.
64. English monk and scholar (672-735).
65. Essential oil or perfume obtained from flowers.
66. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
67. Live off somebody's generosity.
68. A motley assortment of things.
70. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali metal group.
71. An audiotape recording of sound.
73. Light wispy precipitation that evaporates before it reaches the ground (especially when the lower air is low in humidity).
75. A tie in tennis or table tennis that requires winning two successive points to win the game.
77. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
78. Molten rock in the earth's crust.
80. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
82. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
83. A unit of weight used in east Asia approximately equal to 1.3 ounces.
84. A unit of area (4840 square yards) used in English-speaking countries.
86. A quantity of no importance.
87. A chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints).
88. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
89. Having leadership guidance.
90. Black-and-white short-necked web-footed diving bird of northern seas.
94. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
95. A legal document codifying the result of deliberations of a committee or society or legislative body.