1. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
4. A unit of magnetic flux density equal to one weber per square meter.
9. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
13. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
16. A boy or man.
17. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
18. Type genus of the Ranidae.
19. Of or relating to a member of the Buddhist people inhabiting the Mekong river in Laos and Thailand.
20. Any of various small aquatic birds of the genus Gallinula distinguished from rails by a frontal shield and a resemblance to domestic hens.
23. In such a manner as could not be otherwise.
25. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
26. A blot made with ink.
28. Port city in the United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf.
29. Remove with or as if with a ladle.
31. American professional baseball player who hit more home runs than Babe Ruth (born in 1934).
33. A state in east central United States.
34. Having two horns or horn-shaped parts.
37. A bachelor's degree in religion.
38. A former copper coin of Pakistan.
41. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
42. Cause to become awake or conscious.
46. African tree having an exceedingly thick trunk and fruit that resembles a gourd and has an edible pulp called monkey bread.
49. Other than what is under consideration or implied.
50. A port city in southwestern Iran.
52. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
53. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
55. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
57. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
58. Sayings of Jesus not recorded in the canonical Gospels.
63. A hemoprotein composed of globin and heme that gives red blood cells their characteristic color.
64. A bachelor's degree in science.
65. East Indian tree bearing an edible yellow berry.
66. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
69. A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter.
70. A city in south central Belgium situated on a promontory between the Meuse River and the Sambre River.
71. Oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food.
73. A soft silver-white or yellowish metallic element of the alkali metal group.
74. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
76. Resembling a berry.
78. Of or concerning the face.
80. A French abbot.
83. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
84. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
87. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
89. United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
92. (British) Your grandmother.
93. A festival featuring African-American culture.
96. Liquid excretory product.
98. Black tropical American cuckoo.
99. The large trunk artery that carries blood from the left ventricle of the heart to branch arteries.
100. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
102. Being one more than two.
103. Resinlike substance secreted by certain lac insects.
104. A constitutional monarchy in northern Europe on the western side of the Scandinavian Peninsula.
105. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
106. The month following March and preceding May.
1. In addition.
2. An awkward stupid person.
3. The sixth month of the civil year.
4. Situated at the top or highest position.
5. New Guinea echidnas.
6. The place where some action occurs.
7. Long and thin and often limp.
8. Before noon.
9. Tree (as opposed to shrub).
10. A member of the Dravidian people living in northern Bengal in eastern India.
11. An associate degree in nursing.
12. The (prehensile) extremity of the superior limb.
13. (pathology) An elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid.
14. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
15. A red fluorescent dye resulting from the action of bromine on fluorescein.
21. English scholar remembered for his chronology of Shakespeare's plays and his editions of Shakespeare and Dryden (1741-1812).
22. Bearing or characterized by a blade or sword.
24. Normal relaxed breathing.
27. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
30. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
32. Tag the base runner to get him out.
35. Prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules.
36. Military barracks in a garrison town.
39. A coenzyme derived from the B vitamin nicotinic acid.
40. In bed.
43. Straggling shrub with narrow leaves and conspicuous red flowers in dense globular racemes.
44. A dark-skinned member of a race of people living in Australia when Europeans arrived.
45. Greek mythology.
47. A scholar who specializes in Arab languages and culture.
48. A chronic ulcer of the skin caused by prolonged pressure on it (as in bedridden patients).
51. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
54. Thorny shrub or small tree common in central Argentina having small orange or yellow flowers followed by edible berries.
56. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
59. (Greek mythology) One of the three Graces.
60. A note appended to a letter after the signature.
61. A United States bandmaster and composer of military marches (1854-1932).
62. The rate at which heat is produced by an individual in a resting state.
67. A populous province in northeastern China.
68. Travel up, "We ascended the mountain".
72. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
74. Used of locations.
75. Of or denoting or relating to the Balkan countries or their inhabitants or the Balkan peninsula or the Balkan Mountains.
77. The French-speaking part of the Canadian Maritime Provinces.
79. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
80. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
81. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
82. God of wealth and love.
85. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
86. (prefix) In front of or before in space.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
90. A socially awkward or tactless act.
91. A person who is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another.
94. Seek someone's favor.
95. An angular shape characterized by sharp turns in alternating directions.
97. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
101. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.