1. An equal exchange.
5. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
9. Free from risk or danger.
13. The act of hopping (jumping upward or forward (especially on one foot)).
16. A blind god.
17. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
18. Relating to the Urdu language.
19. A Turkish unit of weight equal to about 2.75 pounds.
20. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
22. Indigo bush.
25. (Hinduism and Buddhism) The effects of a person's actions that determine his destiny in his next incarnation.
26. A Formosan language.
29. A member of the Iroquoian people formerly living east of Lake Ontario.
31. Small tree of dry open parts of southern Africa having erect angled branches suggesting candelabra.
33. Consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs.
34. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
36. Wear away.
39. Modulation of the frequency of the (radio) carrier wave.
41. 1/1000 gram.
42. Adapt anew.
45. A material effigy that is worshipped as a god.
46. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
48. A public promotion of some product or service.
50. Of or relating to Czechoslovakia or its people or their language.
51. Mother goddess.
52. A program under which employees regularly accumulate shares and may ultimately assume control of the company.
54. Affect with wonder.
56. Leaf or strip from a leaf of the talipot palm used in India for writing paper.
58. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
59. Behavioral attributes.
61. Grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished.
64. The father of your father or mother.
65. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
67. Leave or strike out, as of vowels.
68. The compass point that is one point south of due east.
71. Make reference to.
72. A unit of force equal to the force that imparts an acceleration of 1 cm/sec/sec to a mass of 1 gram.
75. Related by common characteristics or ancestry.
77. The use of nuclear magnetic resonance of protons to produce proton density images.
79. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
80. Singing jazz.
83. A fibrous amphibole.
87. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
91. An implement used to propel or steer a boat.
93. United States poet and critic (1916-1986).
95. The law enforcement agency in the Justice Department.
96. Used chiefly as a direction or description in music.
97. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
99. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
100. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
101. The capital and largest city of Yemen.
102. Avatar of Vishnu.
103. An honorary degree in science.
1. Tall hat.
2. An adult female person (as opposed to a man).
3. Regarded with deep or rapturous love (especially as if for a god).
4. Having or reflecting superior quality or value.
5. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
6. Having the slant of a bevel.
7. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
8. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
9. A nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (trade name Clinoril).
10. Any of several tall tropical palms native to southeastern Asia having egg-shaped nuts.
11. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
12. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
13. Made or produced in the home or by yourself.
14. Long green edible beaked pods of the okra plant.
15. Marked by the reception of pay.
21. A member of an agricultural people of southern India.
23. A soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent) metallic element.
24. A state in southeastern United States between the Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico.
27. Orange liqueur with lemon juice and brandy.
28. A numbered compartment in a post office where mail is put to be called for.
30. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
32. Nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate.
35. Empty rhetoric or insincere or exaggerated talk.
37. A shelter for birds (especially pigeons).
38. Called forth from a latent or potential state by stimulation.
40. Used of persons or behavior.
43. United States industrialist who manufactured plows suitable for working the prairie soil (1804-1886).
44. Type genus of the Phocidae.
47. A particular environment or walk of life.
49. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
53. Supported from above.
55. (from a combination of MOdulate and DEModulate) Electronic equipment consisting of a device used to connect computers by a telephone line.
57. A subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition.
60. A sweetened beverage of diluted fruit juice.
62. The content of cognition.
63. Being two more than ninety.
66. Whitish fibrous membrane (albuginea) that with the cornea forms the outer covering of the eyeball.
69. Fire-bellied toads.
70. One species.
73. Inability to walk.
74. A dry cold north wind in SE France.
76. 16 ounces.
78. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
81. Open-heart surgery in which the rib cage is opened and a section of a blood vessel is grafted from the aorta to the coronary artery to bypass the blocked section of the coronary artery and improve the blood supply to the heart.
82. An elaborate song for solo voice.
84. The act of scanning.
85. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
86. A fraudulent business scheme.
88. Acute lung injury characterized by coughing and rales.
89. A federally sponsored corporation that insures accounts in national banks and other qualified institutions.
90. Bound or secured closely.
92. (Roman mythology) Goddess of abundance and fertility.
94. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
98. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.