1. A pilgrimage to Mecca.
4. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
8. (comparative of `little' usually used with mass nouns) Quantifier meaning not as great in amount or degree.
12. (Roman mythology) Roman god of death.
16. A metal-bearing mineral valuable enough to be mined.
17. In bed.
18. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
19. Prevent from being included or considered or accepted.
20. (computer science) The smallest discrete component of an image or picture on a CRT screen (usually a colored dot).
21. A small cake leavened with yeast.
22. Designer drug designed to have the effects of amphetamines (it floods the brain with serotonin) but to avoid the drug laws.
23. Type genus of the Nepidae.
24. Small evergreen shrub of Pacific coast of North America having edible dark purple grape-size berries.
26. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
28. (South African) A camp defended by a circular formation of wagons.
30. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
31. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
33. An area in which something acts or operates or has power or control.
38. The food served and eaten at one time.
41. A recurring sleep state during which rapid eye movements do not occur and dreaming does not occur.
43. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
44. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
45. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
47. Take in solid food.
48. Spanish cubist painter (1887-1927).
50. A long-acting crystalline barbiturate (trade name Mebaral) used as a sedative and as an anticonvulsant in the treatment of epilepsy.
53. Any of several short-billed Old World rails.
55. God of the underworld.
57. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
59. A fencing sword similar to a foil but with a heavier blade.
60. The animal order including amoebas.
62. A small island.
64. English Quaker who founded the colony of Pennsylvania (1644-1718).
65. A Loloish language.
66. A rotary duplicator that uses a stencil through which ink is pressed (trade mark Roneo).
69. Sour or bitter in taste.
71. Of or relating to the arts and manners that a group favors.
73. A blood group antigen possessed by Rh-positive people.
74. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
76. How long something has existed.
77. Permitting little if any light to pass through because of denseness of matter.
79. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
81. Of an angle.
84. A genus of Bothidae.
87. Tropical American aroid having edible tubers that are cooked and eaten like yams or potatoes.
90. (Old Testament) The first of the major Hebrew prophets (8th century BC).
92. Thigh of a hog (usually smoked).
93. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
94. A cordial disposition.
96. (law) A comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy.
97. The United Nations agency concerned with the interests of labor.
98. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
99. An indehiscent fruit derived from a single ovary having one or many seeds within a fleshy wall or pericarp.
100. The emotion of hate.
101. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
1. Twining perennials having cordate leaves and flowers arranged in conelike spikes.
2. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
3. A loose cloak with a hood.
4. A slab of stone or wood suitable for bearing an inscription.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
7. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. A genus of Lamnidae.
9. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
10. A guided missile fired from shipboard against an airborne target.
11. Having or being distinguished by diminutive size.
12. Of or relating to or characteristic of Monaco or its people.
13. The ending of a series or sequence.
14. Fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used.
15. Indicating the most important performer or role.
25. A genus of Reduviidae.
27. A temporally organized plan for matters to be attended to.
29. Aromatic bulb used as seasoning.
32. A small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle).
34. An iron-clad vessel built by the Confederate forces in the hope of breaking the blockade imposed by the North.
35. A metal helmet worn by common soldiers in the 16th century.
36. That which weakens or causes a loss of strength.
37. (informal) Last in an indefinitely numerous series.
39. Scorpion shells of shallow tropical waters of the eastern hemisphere.
40. Production of a certain amount.
42. Someone who helps to gather the harvest.
46. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
49. An isogram connecting points receiving equal amounts of sunshine.
51. Arboreal civet of Asia having a long prehensile tail and shaggy black hair.
52. Lacking rain.
54. An instance of driving away or warding off.
56. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
58. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
61. A copper-nickel alloy with high electrical resistance and a low temperature coefficient.
63. Characterized by or producing sound of great volume or intensity.
67. The basic unit of money in Mauritania.
68. (Irish folklore) A female spirit who wails to warn of impending death.
69. Of or relating to or characteristic of Monaco or its people.
70. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
72. The food served and eaten at one time.
75. A religious doctrine that is proclaimed as true without proof.
78. The principles of right and wrong that are accepted by an individual or a social group.
79. The 17th letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
80. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
82. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
83. (used of count nouns) Every one considered individually.
85. The basic unit of money in Western Samoa.
86. A primeval personification of air and breath.
88. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
89. Tag the base runner to get him out.
91. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
92. For fear that.
95. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.