1. (Irish) Mother of the ancient Irish gods.
4. Relating to or accompanying birth.
9. A rounded thickly curled hairdo.
13. A small drink.
16. The syllable naming the sixth (submediant) note of a major or minor scale in solmization.
17. A poplar that is widely cultivated in the United States.
18. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
19. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
20. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
21. A trade language widely used in Chad.
22. A blemish made by dirt.
23. The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by.
24. Spiritual leader of a Jewish congregation.
26. A French verse form of 10 or 13 lines running on two rhymes.
28. A virtually extinct Caucasian language spoken exclusively in Turkey.
29. A rare polyvalent metallic element of the platinum group.
30. A siren of German legend who lured boatmen in the Rhine to destruction.
32. Perennial rhizomatous herbs of Asia and Australia and Polynesia having ginger-scented rhizomes.
34. Of or relating to the spleen.
37. A member of the Siouan people formerly inhabiting the Black Hills of western South Dakota.
39. A legal document issued by a court or judicial officer.
42. Further or added.
46. The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken in Thessaly and Boeotia and Aeolis.
49. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
50. English essayist (1775-1834).
51. Weapons using atomic energy.
52. A secret store of valuables or money.
53. Tastelessness by virtue of being cheap and vulgar.
55. Having nine hinged bands of bony plates.
56. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.
58. Make editorial changes (in a text).
59. Any of various moths with long narrow forewings capable of powerful flight and hovering over flowers to feed.
63. The capital and largest city of Japan.
64. A mouth or mouthlike opening.
65. Short account of an incident (especially a biographical one).
69. Periapsis in Earth orbit.
72. Experiencing motion sickness.
74. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
76. A state in the western United States.
80. A mountain peak in the Andes in Argentina (20,997 feet high).
82. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
83. Any of various hard resins from trees of the family Dipterocarpaceae and of the genus Agathis.
84. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
85. Under the influence of a sedative drug.
89. Characteristic of a mob.
90. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
91. Edible starchy tuberous root of taro plants.
93. A ruler of the Inca Empire (or a member of his family).
94. A constellation in the southern hemisphere near Telescopium and Norma.
95. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
96. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
97. A bluish shade of green.
1. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
2. Kamarupan languages spoken in northeastern India and western Burma.
3. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
4. The craniometric point at the bridge of the nose where the frontal and nasal bones of the skull meet.
5. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
6. Small often spiny insectivorous mammal of Madagascar.
7. Second brightest star in Perseus.
8. The basic unit of money in Sierra Leone.
9. A French abbot.
10. Cheap showy jewelry or ornament or clothing.
11. The former capital and 2nd largest city of Brazil.
12. Having eight units or components.
13. (Norse mythology) Wife of Loki.
14. Of or relating to Iraq or its people or culture.
15. A civil or military authority in Turkey or Egypt.
25. Any of various orchids of the genus Bletia having pseudo-bulbs and erect leafless racemes of large purple or pink flowers.
27. A genus of the family Droseraceae.
29. Having two axes.
31. (usually followed by `of') Released from something onerous (especially an obligation or duty).
33. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
35. The slipping or falling out of place of an organ (as the uterus).
36. In ancient Semitic folklore.
38. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
40. Submit or yield to another's wish or opinion.
41. Agency of the United States government charged with mediating disputes between management and labor.
43. (of securities) Bought and sold on a stock exchange.
44. Make one's home or live in.
45. British choreographer (1906-1988).
47. Lying face upward.
48. The hulled and crushed grain of various cereals.
54. A colorless explosive liquid that is volatile and poisonous and foul-smelling.
57. German mathematician who created the Klein bottle (1849-1925).
60. Overgrown with ivy.
61. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
62. Found in the ordinary course of events.
66. A mark used by an author or editor to indicate where something is to be inserted into a text.
67. An oral antidiabetic drug (trade names DiaBeta and Micronase) that stimulates the release of insulin from the pancreas.
68. Scandinavian liquor usually flavored with caraway seeds.
69. (Norse mythology) Wife of Loki.
70. Syncopated music in duple time for dancing the rumba.
71. A mobile mass of muscular tissue covered with mucous membrane and located in the oral cavity.
72. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
73. Give over.
75. Jordan's port.
76. Used of a single unit or thing.
77. A compound derived from ammonia by replacing hydrogen atoms by univalent hydrocarbon radicals.
78. The capital and largest city of Bangladesh.
79. Of or relating to or involving an area.
81. Little known Kamarupan languages.
86. A graphical recording of the cardiac cycle produced by an electrocardiograph.
87. The longer of the two telegraphic signals used in Morse code.
88. The syllable naming the first (tonic) note of any major scale in solmization.
92. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.