1. White crystalline compound used as a food additive to enhance flavor.
4. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
8. A piece of information about circumstances that exist or events that have occurred.
12. Type genus of the Pipidae.
16. A health resort near a spring or at the seaside.
17. African tree with edible yellow fruit resembling mangos.
18. Opinion or judgment.
19. River in eastern Asia.
20. A large fleet.
22. A woman's large folded hooped hood.
24. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
25. A large piece of fabric (as canvas) by means of which wind is used to propel a sailing vessel.
26. Any member of a Siouan people speaking one of the Dhegiha languages.
29. God of fire.
30. A wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad.
32. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
33. By chance.
37. (Norse mythology) Goddess of old age who defeated Thor in a wrestling match.
38. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
40. A public promotion of some product or service.
41. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
46. Soft white semisolid fat obtained by rendering the fatty tissue of the hog v 1.
48. A Nilo-Saharan language spoken in parts of Chad.
50. A period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event.
51. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
53. Ions are accelerated along a linear path by voltage differences on electrodes along the path.
56. Large South African antelope.
59. French poet (born in Romania) who was one of the cofounders of the Dada movement (1896-1963).
61. No longer in your possession or control.
62. A small flat triangular bone in front of the knee that protects the knee joint.
63. The capital and largest city of Jordan.
64. Being or occurring at an advanced period of time or after a usual or expected time.
65. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
66. A unit of power equal to 746 watts.
68. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
70. A short personal letter.
74. A silvery malleable metallic element that resists corrosion.
75. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
78. A small cake leavened with yeast.
83. Bottle that has a narrow neck.
86. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
89. Lacking or deprive of the sense of hearing wholly or in part.
91. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
92. The 22nd letter of the Greek alphabet.
93. The state of having committed an offense.
94. Any group or radical of the form RCO- where R is an organic group.
95. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
96. Headdress that protects the head from bad weather.
97. A person who acts as host at formal occasions (makes an introductory speech and introduces other speakers).
98. Being nothing more than specified.
99. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. Small shrubby African tree having compound leaves and racemes of small fragrant green flowers.
2. A chock or bar wedged under a wheel or between the spokes to prevent a vehicle from rolling down an incline.
3. The act of playing for stakes in the hope of winning (including the payment of a price for a chance to win a prize).
4. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
5. An ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
6. A state in northwestern North America.
7. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
8. Of or relating to cats.
9. An Indian nursemaid who looks after children.
10. Relating to abdominal delivery.
11. Anterior pituitary hormone that stimulates the function of the thyroid gland.
12. Usually tropical slender-bodied long-legged moth whose larvae are crop pests.
13. A state in midwestern United States.
14. A folded part (as a fold of skin or muscle).
15. 100 aurar equal 1 krona.
21. Surveying instrument consisting of the upper movable part of a theodolite including the telescope and its attachments.
23. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
27. An unimaginably large amount.
28. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.
31. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
34. A genus of herbs and shrubs belonging to the family Euphorbiaceae.
35. A member of an extinct North American Indian people who lived in the Pit river valley in northern California.
36. Wild geese.
39. Gradually decreasing in tempo and volume.
42. Tropical American feather palm having a swollen spiny trunk and edible nuts.
43. Load anew with ammunition, "She reloaded the gun carefully".
44. (Greek mythology) The son of Agamemnon and Clytemnestra.
45. A perceptual structure.
47. Provide with a new seat, as of a chair.
49. Any exciting and complex play intended to confuse (dazzle) the opponent.
52. Large burrowing rodent of South and Central America.
54. Of a light yellowish-brown color n 1.
55. Prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules.
57. Roman statesman and philosopher who was and advisor to Nero (circa 4 BC - 65 AD).
58. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
60. The most common computer memory which can be used by programs to perform necessary tasks while the computer is on.
67. Susceptible to being led or directed.
69. (British) A style of popular music in the 1950s.
70. Usually tropical slender-bodied long-legged moth whose larvae are crop pests.
71. A small pellet fired from an air rifle or BB gun.
72. (biology) Of unlike parts or organs.
73. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
76. A daughter of your brother or sister.
77. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
79. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
80. Anything that serves as an enticement.
81. The Tibeto-Burman language spoken in the Dali region of Yunnan.
82. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
84. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
85. God of love and erotic desire.
87. How long something has existed.
88. A city in northwestern Iran.
90. A port in southwestern Scotland.