1. A police officer who investigates crimes.
4. A name for the Old Testament God as transliterated from the Hebrew YHVH.
8. A plant lacking a permanent woody stem.
12. Panel forming the lower part of an interior wall when it is finished differently from the rest.
16. A rapid bustling commotion.
17. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
18. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
19. Any of various strong liquors distilled from the fermented sap of toddy palms or from fermented molasses.
20. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
22. Shift from one side of the ship to the other.
24. The domain controlled by an emir.
25. A blue dye obtained from plants or made synthetically.
28. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
29. A Loloish language.
31. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
33. An awkward stupid person.
35. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
37. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
38. A Greek island in the northern Aegean Sea.
43. British statesman who as Prime Minister bought controlling interest in the Suez Canal and made Queen Victoria the Empress of India (1804-1881).
47. Small cubes with 1 to 6 spots on the faces.
48. Any taillike structure.
50. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
51. Of or relating to the songbirds n.
53. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
54. (of weather) Wet by periods of rain.
55. Thick heavy expensive material with a raised pattern.
57. A boy or man.
58. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
60. (prefix) Indicating difference or variation.
61. Exhibiting or restored to vigorous good health.
62. The craniometric point at the junction of the sagittal and coronal sutures at the top of the cranium.
65. Half the width of an em.
66. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
67. Being one more than fifty.
68. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
73. A toxic nonmetallic element related to sulfur and tellurium.
74. Further or added.
75. The social science of municipal affairs.
78. An ancient city of Sumer located on a former channel of the Euphrates River.
79. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
82. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
85. Shad-like North American marine fishes used for fish meal and oil and fertilizer.
88. In addition.
91. A genus of Ploceidae.
93. Having help.
94. Having a specified size.
95. Any of various coarse shrubby plants of the genus Iva with small greenish flowers.
96. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
99. Type genus of the Amiidae.
101. A native or inhabitant of Denmark.
102. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
103. A republic in western South America.
104. Remaining after all deductions.
105. Type genus of the Aceraceae.
1. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
2. Any place of complete bliss and delight and peace.
3. Large dark-striped tropical food and game fish related to remoras.
4. Any triangular fore-and-aft sail (set forward of the foremast) v 1.
5. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.
6. Prolific Spanish playwright (1562-1635).
7. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
8. A tool with a flat blade attached at right angles to a long handle.
9. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
10. Fertility goddess in ancient Greek mythology.
11. Made of bamboo.
12. A unit of elastance equal to the reciprocal of a farad.
13. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
14. A collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn.
15. An endorsement.
21. Antineoplastic drug (trade name Alkeran) used to treat multiple myeloma and some other malignancies.
23. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
26. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
27. Arranged in or consisting of laminae.
30. Extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic.
32. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
34. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
36. A mark left by the healing of injured tissue.
39. Unnecessary and unwarranted.
40. A city of north central North Carolina.
41. Consider as ideal.
42. Treated with excessive indulgence.
44. Supporting stalk or stemlike structure especially of a pistil or fern frond or supporting a mushroom cap.
45. (anatomy) A somewhat rounded subdivision of a bodily organ or part.
46. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
49. A city in western Germany near the Dutch and Belgian borders.
52. A heavy odorless colorless gas formed during respiration and by the decomposition of organic substances.
56. The longest division of geological time.
59. Unknown god.
63. A noun formed from a verb (such as the `-ing' form of an English verb when used as a noun).
64. A flat-bottomed volcanic crater that was formed by an explosion.
69. A dull persistent (usually moderately intense) pain.
70. A genus of Indriidae.
71. The academic world.
72. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
76. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
77. French novelist.
80. An associate degree in nursing.
81. A member of a seafaring group of North American Indians who lived on the Pacific coast of British Columbia and southwestern Alaska.
82. Before noon.
83. (Polynesian) An alcoholic drink made from the aromatic roots of the kava shrub.
84. The sixth month of the civil year.
86. (Babylonian) God of wisdom and agriculture and patron of scribes and schools.
87. Make editorial changes (in a text).
88. A cry or noise made to express displeasure or contempt.
89. 100 sene equal 1 tala.
90. A European river.
92. Of southern Europe.
97. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
98. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
100. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).