1. A conspicuous disparity or difference as between two figures.
4. A youth subculture that began in London in the early 1960s.
8. A member of the Siouan people formerly living in the Missouri river valley in NE Nebraska.
12. Decapod having eyes on short stalks and a broad flattened carapace with a small abdomen folded under the thorax and pincers.
16. A federal agency established to coordinate programs aimed at reducing pollution and protecting the environment.
17. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
18. Rounded like an egg.
19. Queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology.
20. Capital and largest city and economic and cultural center of Portugal.
22. In great numbers.
24. A book of the New Testament.
25. Small European freshwater fish with a slender bluish-green body.
26. A boat for communication between ship and shore.
29. A French variety of green bean plant bearing light-colored beans.
31. Of or belonging to an aecium.
32. God of wealth and love.
34. Severe diabetes mellitus with an early onset.
36. Elevated open grassland in southern Africa.
39. The branch of engineering science that studies the uses of electricity and the equipment for power generation and distribution and the control of machines and communication.
40. Either of two folds of skin that can be moved to cover or open the eye.
42. A plant hormone promoting elongation of stems and roots.
43. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
44. Patron saint of Wales (circa 520-600).
49. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
50. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
53. An persistent and contagious disease of the skin causing inflammation and itching and loss of hair.
55. Type genus of the Phocidae.
56. A compound in which the hydrogen atoms of a hydrocarbon have been replaced by bromine and other halogen atoms.
57. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
58. A benevolent aspect of Devi.
60. Bound or secured closely.
63. A quantity of no importance.
64. A feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause).
66. Late time of life.
68. An inactive volcano in Sicily.
69. Medium-sized tree having glossy lanceolate leaves.
70. A shop selling delicatessen (as salads or cooked meats).
71. A family of Sino-Tibetan languages spoken in southeastern Asia.
74. The act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch or outline or plan).
77. A blue dyestuff obtained from the woad plant.
79. A city in north central Venezuela.
84. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
88. A state of lawlessness and disorder (usually resulting from a failure of government).
91. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
92. Tall palm tree bearing coconuts as fruits.
93. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
95. An utterance expressing pain or disapproval.
96. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
97. United States lawyer and politician who formulated a production code that prescribed the moral content of United states films from 1930 to 1966 (1879-1954).
98. (informal) Exceptionally good.
99. A Loloish language.
100. A young woman making her debut into society.
1. Cut off the testicles.
2. The capital of Western Samoa.
3. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
4. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
5. Similar to the giraffe but smaller with much shorter neck and stripe on the legs.
6. A Mid-Atlantic state.
7. (music) A notation written at the beginning or end of a passage that is to be repeated.
8. Among the largest bony fish.
9. Of the dull yellowish green of the meat of an avocado n 1.
10. Living quarters reserved for wives and concubines and female relatives in a Muslim household.
11. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
12. A genus of Paridae.
13. The process of remembering (especially the process of recovering information by mental effort).
14. Studies intended to provide general knowledge and intellectual skills (rather than occupational or professional skills).
15. A vigorous blow.
21. Hunting rabbits with beagles.
23. A protagonist who lacks the characteristics that would make him a hero (or her a heroine).
27. Being nine more than ninety.
28. The ninth month of the civil year.
30. A sudden short attack.
33. Heard or perceptible by the ear.
35. Having a specified direction.
37. Remove or force out from a position.
38. A wooden peg that is used to fasten timbers in shipbuilding.
41. Large elliptical brightly colored deep-sea fish of Atlantic and Pacific and Mediterranean.
45. Someone who willfully destroys or defaces property.
46. Strike with disgust or revulsion.
47. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
48. A deep bow.
51. An Indian side dish of yogurt and chopped cucumbers and spices.
52. A Dravidian language spoken in southern India.
54. A bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
59. A woman sahib.
61. An atoll in the Marshall islands.
62. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
65. A port in central Norway on Trondheim Fjord.
66. An enzyme that catalyzes the oxidation of many body compounds (e.g., epinephrine and norepinephrine and serotonin).
67. 10 grams.
72. An associate degree in nursing.
73. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
75. (computer science) A coding system that incorporates extra parity bits in order to detect errors.
76. The eighth month of the civil year.
78. A religious belief of African origin involving witchcraft and sorcery.
80. Small buffalo of the Celebes having small straight horns.
81. Full of zest or vigor.
82. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
83. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
85. Set down according to a plan.
86. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
87. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
89. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
90. A nucleic acid consisting of large molecules shaped like a double helix.
94. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.