1. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
5. A farm building for housing poultry.
9. A genus of Strigidae.
13. Experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness.
16. The United Nations agency concerned with atomic energy.
17. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
18. A person who is tricked or swindled.
19. A strong emotion.
20. Of or coming from the middle of a region or country.
22. Capital of modern Macedonia.
24. Tag the base runner to get him out.
25. Departing or being caused to depart from the true vertical or horizontal.
26. The smallest of the Great Lakes.
29. Type genus of the family Cypraeidae.
30. African mahogany trees.
32. Air pollution by a mixture of smoke and fog.
36. A computerized data system to provide brokers with price quotations for securities traded over the counter.
39. A very light colorless element that is one of the six inert gasses.
40. The elementary stages of any subject (usually plural).
45. An artificial language for international use that rejects rejects all existing words and is based instead on an abstract analysis of ideas.
46. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
47. A river in northern Italy that flows southeast into the Adriatic Sea.
51. (New Testament) The sages who visited Jesus and Mary and Joseph shortly after Jesus was born.
53. A unit of time equal to 60 seconds or 1/60th of an hour.
55. (computer science) A graphic symbol (usually a simple picture) that denotes a program or a command or a data file or a concept in a graphical user interface.
56. (British) A member of the military police.
59. A lyric poem with complex stanza forms.
60. Of or relating to or characteristic of Israel or its people.
62. Sewn together with overhand stitches (close vertical stitches that pass over and draw the two edges together).
65. (Brit) A tough youth of 1950's and 1960's wearing Edwardian style clothes.
66. A stick that people can lean on to help them walk.
67. A genus of Paridae.
70. Lower in esteem.
72. Swiss painter influenced by Kandinsky (1879-1940).
73. The branch of computer science that deal with writing computer programs that can solve problems creatively.
74. The brother of your father or mother.
76. Genus of Eurasian spiny shrubs.
77. Someone who rules unconstrained by law.
79. The act of slowing down or falling behind.
81. A city in northern India.
84. Submerged freshwater perennials.
86. (Phoenician and Philistine) God of agriculture and the earth.
90. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
93. Plant with an elongated head of broad stalked leaves resembling celery.
94. The compass point that is one point north of due east.
96. A cylindrical tower used for storing silage.
97. A notable achievement.
98. An informal term for a father.
99. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
100. (prefix) Within.
101. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
1. Rock that form the continuous lower layer of the earth's crust.
2. The rate of moving (especially walking or running).
3. A student in medical school.
4. Be about.
5. Airtight sealed metal container for food or drink or paint etc..
6. The cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one.
7. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
8. Shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg.
9. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
10. Tent that is an Eskimo summer dwelling.
11. United States architect (born in England) (1802-1878).
12. The seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located adv.
13. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
14. The biblical name for ancient Syria.
15. United States labor organizer who ran for President as a socialist (1855-1926).
21. A nucleotide derived from adenosine that occurs in muscle tissue.
23. Unknown god.
27. A colorless odorless gaseous element that give a red glow in a vacuum tube.
28. Impairment of the sense of smell.
31. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. Relating to or belonging to the Middle Ages.
34. Soreness and warmth caused by friction.
35. An informal term for a father.
37. A member of the Bantu tribes resident in Angola.
38. Cardiac drug (trade names Quinidex and Quinora) used to treat certain heart arrhythmias.
41. A light strong brittle gray toxic bivalent metallic element.
42. Wife or mistress of Zeus and mother of Apollo and Artemis in ancient mythology.
43. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
44. (used of opinions and actions) Far beyond the norm.
48. A colorless liquid hydrocarbon extracted from petroleum or coal tar and used in making synthetic resins.
49. A hard brittle gray polyvalent metallic element that resembles iron but is not magnetic.
50. An independent group of closely related Chadic languages spoken in the area between the Biu-Mandara and East Chadic languages.
52. Any organic compound formed by adding alcohol molecules to aldehyde molecules.
54. A medicinal drug used to evoke vomiting (especially in cases of drug overdose or poisoning).
57. Of or relating to a creed.
58. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
61. A nucleic acid that transmits genetic information from DNA to the cytoplasm.
63. A wave that is blown by the wind so its crest is broken and appears white.
64. Peptic hormone produced by the mucous lining of the small intestine.
68. The smallest unit of DNA where a mutation can occur.
69. Coat a metal with an oxide coat.
70. Any property detected by the olfactory system.
71. A state of Uganda and site of a former Bantu kingdom.
72. In the Arabian Nights a hero who tells of the fantastic adventures he had in his voyages.
75. Angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object).
78. Isolated from others.
80. A public promotion of some product or service.
82. An amino acid that is found in the central nervous system.
83. The basic unit of money in South Africa.
85. A Scottish word.
87. A Gaelic-speaking Celt in Ireland or Scotland or the Isle of Man.
88. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
89. A quantity of no importance.
91. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
92. The sound made by a cow or bull.
95. Being ten more than one hundred ninety.