1. A shape that sags.
4. A rechargeable battery with a nickel cathode and a cadmium anode.
9. (Old Testament) In Judeo-Christian mythology.
13. A pass between mountain peaks.
16. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
17. The act of mimicking.
18. A digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
22. An iconic mental representation.
24. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
25. A Portuguese province on the south coast of China and two islands in the South China Sea.
26. Adornment consisting of an ornamental cloth pad worn on the shoulder.
27. Noisy talk.
29. East Indian flying squirrel.
31. Spider monkeys.
33. Early-ripening apple popular in the northeastern United States.
36. Flatter in an obsequious manner.
39. Of or pertaining to hearing or the ear.
40. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
44. Tropical American tree bearing a small edible fruit with green leathery skin and sweet juicy translucent pulp.
45. A device in which something (usually an animal) can be caught and penned.
48. A tiny or scarcely detectable amount.
50. Informal terms for money.
51. A doctor's degree in optometry.
52. Any of a group of hard crystalline minerals that consist of aluminum silicates of potassium or sodium or calcium or barium.
54. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
56. Half the width of an em.
57. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
60. Island country in the Atlantic east of Florida and Cuba.
63. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
64. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
65. California evergreen wild plum with spiny leathery leaves and white flowers.
67. Chief port of Yemen.
70. A person who announces and plays popular recorded music.
71. A deep opening in the earth's surface.
72. The organ stop having a tone of soft sweet string quality.
75. A short aria.
77. A colorless and odorless inert gas.
79. A white soft metallic element that tarnishes readily.
80. Type genus of the Anatidae.
81. The officer below the master on a commercial ship.
82. Tropical African and Indian herbs.
85. Of or relating to or characteristic of the Republic of Chad or its people or language.
87. A quantity of no importance.
91. An enclosed space.
92. Marked with irregularly shaped spots or blots.
95. An armless couch.
97. Goddess of criminal rashness and its punishment.
98. Located inward.
99. Hang loosely or laxly.
101. The cry made by sheep.
102. Not reflecting light.
103. Egyptian statesman who (as President of Egypt) negotiated a peace treaty with Menachem Begin of Israel (1918-1981).
104. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
105. A doctor's degree in education.
1. A fraudulent business scheme.
2. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
3. Of or relating to the stomach and intestines.
4. A member of any of various Indian peoples of central Mexico.
5. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
6. Genus of much-branched treelike or shrubby cacti with pronounced ribs and rounded needlelike spines and nocturnal flowers usually white.
7. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
8. United States songwriter noted for his protest songs (born in 1941).
9. A promontory in northern Morocco opposite the Rock of Gibraltar.
10. Antihistamine (trade name Dimetane) used to treat hypersensitivity reactions (as rhinitis).
11. Having winglike extensions.
12. The number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros.
13. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
14. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
15. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
21. A short sleep (usually not in bed).
23. Suggesting an eye or eyes.
28. (Hindu) A manner of sitting (as in the practice of Yoga).
30. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
32. (Irish) Ancient Irish god (probably a god of the sun).
34. Transformed from a liquid into a soft semisolid or solid mass.
35. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
37. A television broadcast.
38. Thin epithelial membrane lining the ventricles of the brain and the spinal cord canal.
41. City in central Iran.
42. Botswanan statesman who was the first president of Botswana (1921-1980).
43. A short trip that is taken in the performance of a necessary task or mission.
46. A young woman making her debut into society.
47. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
49. A logarithmic unit of sound intensity.
53. In societies practicing shamanism.
55. Call forth.
58. In bed.
59. A cyst on the underside of the tongue.
61. A mountain peak in the Andes in Bolivia (21,391 feet high).
62. A thin strip (wood or metal).
66. Reflecting light.
68. One million periods per second.
69. A transparent piece of diamond that has been cut and polished and is valued as a precious gem.
70. A member of a North American Plains people (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming).
73. Scorpion shells of shallow tropical waters of the eastern hemisphere.
74. United States writer (born in Poland) who wrote in Yiddish (1880-1957).
76. Twist or braid together, interlace.
78. A long noosed rope used to catch animals.
83. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
84. The inner and longer of the two bones of the human forearm.
86. Type genus of the Hylidae.
88. A French abbot.
89. No longer having or seeming to have or expecting to have life.
90. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
93. A beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water.
94. A vacuum tube in which a hot cathode emits a beam of electrons that pass through a high voltage anode and are focused or deflected before hitting a phosphorescent screen.
96. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
100. (informal) Being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition.