1. The compass point midway between south and southwest.
4. English aristocrat who was the first wife of Prince Charles.
9. Being one more than four.
13. A tight embrace.
16. A reptile genus of Iguanidae.
17. An important question that is in dispute and must be settled.
18. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
19. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
20. French artist who immigrated to the United States.
22. A narrow zigzag ribbon used as trimming.
23. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
24. An ornamental net in the shape of a bag that confines a woman's hair.
25. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
26. Textual matter that is added onto a publication.
28. (archaic) A fitting reward.
30. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
32. (botany) Of or relating to the axil.
33. Alternatively, a member of the family Nymphaeaceae.
36. (Welsh) Corresponds to Iris Ler.
39. (British) Colloquial terms for an umbrella.
42. A Kwa language spoken in Ghana and the Ivory Coast.
43. United States musician (born in Japan) who married John Lennon and collaborated with him on recordings (born in 1933).
45. Minor or subordinate.
46. Tropical American tree producing cacao beans.
47. Any of various minerals consisting of hydrous silicates of aluminum or potassium etc. that crystallize in forms that allow perfect cleavage into very thin leaves.
48. United States writer noted for his droll epigrams (1902-1971).
50. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
51. Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978).
52. A liquid used for printing or writing or drawing.
53. A heavy brittle diamagnetic trivalent metallic element (resembles arsenic and antimony chemically).
54. A region of Malaysia in northeastern Borneo.
57. A long-playing phonograph record.
58. A subdivision of a larger religious group.
60. Made from goats' milk.
64. A law passed by US Congress to prevent employees from being injured or contracting diseases in the course of their employment.
65. A cotton fabric with a satiny finish.
66. Bury again.
68. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
69. The cardinal number that is the sum of four and one.
70. Conveying information to the muscles from the CNS.
71. Animal food for browsing or grazing.
75. (of light) Lacking in intensity or brightness.
79. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
80. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
83. A comic verse of irregular measure.
85. A loose material consisting of grains of rock or coral.
89. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
91. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
93. The basic unit of money in Albania.
94. Something that happens at a given place and time.
95. A small cake leavened with yeast.
97. A hotel providing overnight lodging for travelers.
98. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
99. A spirit believed by Muslims to inhabit the earth and influence mankind by appearing in the form of humans or animals.
100. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
101. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
102. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
1. The froth produced by soaps or detergents.
2. make senseless or dizzy by or as if by a blow.
3. A city in east central Texas.
4. An ornamental jewelled headdress signifying sovereignty.
5. A belief (or system of beliefs) accepted as authoritative by some group or school.
6. City in central Iran.
7. The 13th letter of the Greek alphabet.
8. The lofty nest of a bird of prey (such as a hawk or eagle).
9. A tax on employees and employers that is used to fund the Social Security system.
10. A United Nations agency created to assist developing nations by loans guaranteed by member governments.
11. Included seven times in every 19 years.
12. Distinguish oneself.
13. A waterway that feeds water to a mill or water wheel or turbine.
14. Relatively small fast-moving sloth.
15. Anything that provides inspiration for later work.
21. Tea tortrix.
27. Shrub bearing oval-fruited kumquats.
29. A nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people.
31. A white linen liturgical vestment with sleeves.
34. Motionlessness attributable to a temporary paralysis.
35. Light teasing repartee.
37. Type genus of the Lycaenidae.
38. Not only so, but.
40. A drop where mail can be deposited.
41. Any igneous rock with crystals embedded in a finer groundmass of minerals.
44. A northeastern Iranian language spoken in Russia.
49. A shelter serving as a place of safety or sanctuary.
55. The members of a male religious order.
56. Relating to the blood vessels or blood.
59. National capital of Kiribati.
61. An accidental happening.
62. A nonmetallic largely pentavalent heavy volatile corrosive dark brown liquid element belonging to the halogens.
63. 4-wheeled motor vehicle.
67. Ruffed grouse.
72. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
73. Widely cultivated herb with leaves valued as salad green.
74. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
76. A group of southern Bantu languages.
77. An impure form of quartz consisting of banded chalcedony.
78. Infestation of the pubic hair by crab lice.
81. In bed.
82. The basic unit of money in Bangladesh.
84. Affording unobstructed entrance and exit.
86. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
87. (Babylonian) A goddess of the watery deep and daughter of Ea.
88. Unpleasantly cool and humid.
90. Two-year-old sheep.
92. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
96. A radioactive element of the actinide series.