1. A corporation's first offer to sell stock to the public.
4. A town in southwestern Idaho.
9. A Tibetan or Mongolian priest of Lamaism.
13. The United Nations agency concerned with the international organization of food and agriculture.
16. A small drink.
17. At right angles to the length of a ship or airplane.
18. A slender double-reed instrument.
19. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
20. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
21. Something that interests you because it is important or affects you.
23. Any of various spiny trees or shrubs of the genus Acacia.
25. Constructed with or in the form of an arch or arches.
27. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
29. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
30. Fermented alcoholic beverage similar to but heavier than beer.
31. (Greek mythology) Goddess of discord.
35. A hard brittle blue-white multivalent metallic element.
39. The capital of Croatia.
42. United States choreographer noted for his use of African elements (born in 1931).
46. A hard gray lustrous metallic element that is highly corrosion-resistant.
47. A state in midwestern United States.
48. American novelist (1909-1955).
49. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
53. A lawman concerned with narcotics violations.
55. Sewing that repairs a worn or torn place in a garment.
56. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
58. A silvery ductile metallic element found primarily in bauxite.
60. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
61. Injured by bites or stings.
62. (Greek mythology) Goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology.
63. Behavioral attributes.
66. Goddess of fertility.
68. Stupefied by (or as if by) some narcotic drug.
71. Unable to move or resist motion.
72. A woman hired to suckle a child of someone else.
74. In favor of (an action or proposal etc.).
75. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
77. A Loloish language.
78. A popular tourist area in northwestern England including England's largest lake and highest mountain.
81. Morally blemished.
83. A chronic progressive nervous disorder involving loss of myelin sheath around certain nerve fibers.
85. The capital of Lombardy in northern Italy.
87. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
88. Pertaining to or resembling amoebae.
92. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
96. Lean white flesh of fish similar to but smaller than cod.
99. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
100. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
101. The action of an armed force that surrounds a fortified place and isolates it while continuing to attack.
103. Goddess of the dead and queen of the underworld.
104. A self-funded retirement plan that allows you to contribute a limited yearly sum toward your retirement.
105. Resonance of protons to radiation in a magnetic field.
106. Austrian composer who influenced the classical form of the symphony (1732-1809).
107. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
108. A long projecting or anterior elongation of an animal's head.
1. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
2. Type genus of the Pipridae containing the typical manakins.
3. An organization of countries formed in 1961 to agree on a common policy for the sale of petroleum.
4. A streamlined enclosure for an aircraft engine.
5. The address where a person lives.
6. The force of workers available.
7. Genus of American of east Asian perennial herbs with yellow to orange or red flower rays.
8. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
9. 1 species.
10. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
11. Extinct flightless bird of New Zealand.
12. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
13. The face or front of a building.
14. Type genus of the Amiidae.
15. A translucent mineral consisting of hydrated silica of variable color.
22. A run that is the result of the batter's performance.
24. A port city in southwestern Iran.
26. (often used in combination) Having hair as specified.
32. A complete metric system of units of measurement for scientists.
33. Standard time in the 6th time zone west of Greenwich, reckoned at the 90th meridian.
34. Of or relating to an agent or agency.
36. Type genus of the family Myacidae.
37. Moved or conveyed by or through air.
38. Old World terrestrial lizard.
40. Discrimination against middle-aged and elderly people.
41. A small cake leavened with yeast.
43. An agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank.
44. Being one more than fifty.
45. Become ground down or deteriorate.
50. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
52. A rotating disk shaped to convert circular into linear motion.
54. Anneal or toughen by a process of gradually heating and cooling.
57. United States abolitionist (1786-1865).
59. Flower arrangement consisting of a circular band of foliage or flowers for ornamental purposes.
64. Having an eye or eyes or eyelike feature especially as specified.
65. Type genus of the Anhimidae.
67. Showing a sense of guilt.
69. A river in central Italy rising in the Apennines and flowing through Florence and Pisa to the Ligurian Sea.
70. Payment due by the recipient on delivery.
73. Genus of tropical African herbs or subshrubs with usually blue flowers.
74. The force of workers available.
76. Tropical American trees.
77. A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States.
79. Stop from happening or developing.
80. A male servant (especially a footman).
82. The syllable naming the fourth (subdominant) note of the diatonic scale in solmization.
84. Excessive but superficial compliments given with affected charm.
85. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
86. An expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing.
89. A European river.
90. Informal terms for a mother.
91. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
93. A quantity that is added.
94. Swift timid long-eared mammal larger than a rabbit having a divided upper lip and long hind legs.
95. An Arabic speaking person who lives in Arabia or North Africa.
97. (in Scotland or Ireland) A mountain or tall hill.
98. East Indian tree bearing a profusion of intense vermilion velvet-textured blooms and yielding a yellow dye.
102. A ductile silvery-white ductile ferromagnetic trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.