1. A master's degree in business.
4. Extremely exciting as if by alcohol or a narcotic.
9. The last imperial dynasty of China (from 1644 to 1912) which was overthrown by revolutionaries.
13. An accountant certified by the state.
16. An awkward stupid person.
17. Not yet payable.
18. Type genus of the family Unionidae.
19. Consisting of or made of wood of the oak tree.
20. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
21. Notched like a saw with teeth pointing toward the apex.
23. The essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized.
25. Jordan's port.
27. An ache localized in the middle or inner ear.
28. A cruel wicked and inhuman person.
29. United States writer of plays and short stories (1908-1981).
31. A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region.
32. Small short-eared burrowing mammal of rocky uplands of Asia and western North America.
33. An industrial region in the Ukraine.
35. Tall evergreen of Japan and China yielding valuable soft wood.
37. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
40. A radioactive element of the alkali-metal group discovered as a disintegration product of actinium.
42. English essayist (1775-1834).
44. The sister of your father or mother.
46. Being ten more than eighty.
47. Read anew.
50. Cause to lose courage.
53. An independent ruler or chieftain (especially in Africa or Arabia).
55. A metallic element of the rare earth group.
58. A person given to gossiping and divulging personal information about others.
60. (trademark) A type of inflatable air mattress.
62. Of or being the lowest female voice.
63. 100 avos equal 1 pataca.
64. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
65. The content of cognition.
66. A less than average tide occurring at the first and third quarters of the moon.
67. Covered with paving material.
69. A very poisonous metallic element that has three allotropic forms.
72. Cause to change.
77. The second largest state.
78. A rare silvery (usually trivalent) metallic element.
79. Leader of Black Muslims who campaigned for independence for Black Americans (1897-1975).
82. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
86. A short labored intake of breath with the mouth open.
89. Small nut-bearing tree much grown in Europe.
90. Blatant or sensational promotion.
92. Aircraft landing in bad weather in which the pilot is talked down by ground control using precision approach radar.
93. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
94. The persistence of a sound after its source has stopped.
96. The median ridge on the breastbone of birds that fly.
97. A light touch or stroke.
98. A flat float (usually made of logs or planks) that can be used for transport or as a platform for swimmers.
99. The process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid.
100. (prefix) Half or partial.
101. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
1. A singular metaphysical entity from which material properties are said to derive.
2. A coffee cake flavored with orange rind and raisins and almonds.
3. Regional and archaic.
4. Iraqi leader who waged war against Iran and who invaded Kuwait (born in 1937).
5. The compass point midway between northeast and east.
6. Of or pertaining to the adrenal glands or their secretions.
7. The outermost (and toughest) of the 3 meninges.
8. A period of time containing 365 (or 366) days.
9. Of or relating to the Quechua people or their language.
10. Not out.
11. A bowling pin of the type used in ninepins (or (in England) skittles).
12. A state of southwestern India.
13. Large American feline resembling a lion.
14. Queen of England as the 6th wife of Henry VIII (1512-1548).
15. Widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical regions for its fragrant flowers and colorful fruits.
22. A member of the Pueblo people living in northern New Mexico.
24. Hungarian wine made from Tokay grapes.
26. A slipper that is soft and wool (for babies).
30. In bed.
34. Of or relating to the stars or constellations.
36. Eat greedily.
38. Joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success.
39. Type of the Scolopacidae.
41. The act of removing.
43. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
45. A crystalline metallic element not found in nature.
48. An area where many people go for recreation.
49. A member of the Caddo people who formerly lived in the Dakotas west of the Missouri river.
51. Large sweet juicy hybrid between tangerine and grapefruit having a thick wrinkled skin.
52. Indigo bush.
54. A piece of furniture that provides a place to sleep.
56. A long thin fluffy scarf of feathers or fur.
57. A bag used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women).
59. Committee formed by a special-interest group to raise money for their favorite political candidates.
61. An artificial language that is a revision and simplification of Esperanto.
68. Large Old World bat of warm and tropical regions that feeds on fruit.
69. Iraqi leader who waged war against Iran and who invaded Kuwait (born in 1937).
70. In some unspecified way or manner.
71. A defensive missile designed to shoot down incoming intercontinental ballistic missiles.
73. A fault or defect in a system or machine.
74. A lymph node that is inflamed and swollen because of plague or gonorrhea or tuberculosis.
75. American plant having spikes of blue flowers and growing in shallow water of streams and ponds.
76. Special design or visual object representing a quality, type, group, etc..
80. Large strong hand (as of a fighter).
81. (Irish) Chief god of the Tuatha De Danann.
83. The basic unit of money on Malta.
84. A musical notation written on a staff indicating the pitch of the notes following it.
85. Agitation resulting from active worry.
87. Someone who works (or provides workers) during a strike.
88. A metabolic acid found in yeast and liver cells.
91. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
95. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.