1. (prefix) Opposite or opposing or neutralizing.
5. God of fire.
9. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
13. An undergarment worn by women to support their breasts.
16. Harass with persistent criticism or carping.
17. A small nail.
18. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
19. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
20. (Old Testament) The second patriarch.
21. Make amendments to.
22. Any of several small ungulate mammals of Africa and Asia with rodent-like incisors and feet with hooflike toes.
24. Acquire or gain knowledge or skills.
25. A federally chartered corporation that purchases mortgages.
26. Any plant of the genus Acanthus having large spiny leaves and spikes or white or purplish flowers.
28. The eleventh month of the civil year.
30. (British) An open river valley (in a hilly area).
32. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
33. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
36. A public promotion of some product or service.
37. A Christian holiday celebrating the birth of Christ.
40. A three-tone Chadic language.
43. Dressed in a habit.
46. Inspired by a feeling of fearful wonderment or reverence.
47. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
48. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
49. A simple protein found in the seeds of cereals.
50. The azimuth of a celestial body is the angle between the vertical plane containing it and the plane of the meridian.
51. A tricycle (usually propelled by pedalling).
53. Any organic compound containing the group -CONH2.
54. Measuring instrument for indicating speed of rotation.
56. A genus of tropical American plants have sword-shaped leaves and a fleshy compound fruits composed of the fruits of several flowers (such as pineapples).
59. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
60. An almost pleasurable sensation of fright.
61. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
62. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
64. Anthropologist and linguist.
66. A state in midwestern United States.
67. A small skullcap.
70. A hard malleable ductile silvery metallic element that is resistant to corrosion.
74. English monk and scholar (672-735).
75. Mentally or physically infirm with age.
76. Belonging to or on behalf of a specified person (especially yourself).
77. A roofing tile with a S-shape.
81. British poet (born in the United States) who won the Nobel prize for literature (1888-1965).
83. Genus of tropical hardwood timber trees.
84. Employed in accomplishing something.
86. A member of the extinct Algonquian people formerly living in northern Indiana and southern Michigan.
89. A slippery or viscous liquid or liquefiable substance not miscible with water.
90. (plate tectonic theory) A hypothetical continent including all the landmass of the earth prior to the Triassic period when it split into Laurasia and Gondwanaland.
93. Black tropical American cuckoo.
94. English scholastic philosopher and assumed author of Occam's Razor (1285-1349).
95. Any of a number of fishes of the family Carangidae.
97. A unit of surface area equal to 100 square meters.
98. (of champagne) Moderately dry.
99. The 8th letter of the Greek alphabet.
100. At or constituting a border or edge.
101. Being one more than eighteen.
1. Fleshy and usually brightly colored cover of some seeds that develops from the ovule stalk and partially or entirely envelopes the seed.
2. An independent agency of the United States government responsible for aviation and spaceflight.
3. A male monarch or emperor (especially of Russia prior to 1917).
4. The god who fathered the islands and gods of Japan with his sister Izanami.
5. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
6. The father of your father or mother.
7. An embroidered rug made from a coarse Indian felt.
8. Conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence.
9. An informal term for a father.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. The capital and chief port of Qatar.
12. A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River.
13. Wish harm upon.
14. Radioactive iodine test that measures the amount of radioactive iodine taken up by the thyroid gland.
15. (Greek mythology) Greek god of war.
23. (heraldry) Standing on four feet.
27. A person who is being chased.
29. Resembling or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
31. Dig up for reburial or for medical investigation.
34. Genus of herbs of Eurasia and the Americas.
35. A port city in southwestern Iran.
38. An island of eastern Greece in the eastern Aegean Sea.
39. The general activity of selling.
41. The act of physically reaching or thrusting out.
42. An autonomous province of Georgia on the Black Sea.
44. An implement used to erase something.
45. Flesh of large European flatfish.
52. Solid and liquid nourishment taken into the body through the mouth.
55. An abnormally large amount of this fetoprotein in the fetus can signal an abnormality of the neural tube (as spina bifida or anencephaly).
57. (informal) `johnny' was applied as a nickname for Confederate soldiers by the Federal soldiers in the American Civil War.
58. An honorary degree in science.
63. Having help.
65. Of or resembling algae.
68. Lower in esteem.
69. The fatty flesh of eel.
71. Of or relating to or consisting of enol.
72. (British) Inferior (espcially of a country's leadership).
73. A meeting of spiritualists.
76. A drug (trade names Atarax and Vistaril) used as a tranquilizer to treat anxiety and motion sickness.
78. Place in a line or arrange so as to be parallel.
79. The process of leaching.
80. Tropical tree of Central America and West Indies and Puerto Rico having spikes of white flowers.
82. Any of a class of organic compounds that contain the divalent radical -CONHCO-.
85. Freedom from difficulty or hardship or effort.
87. Little known Kamarupan languages.
88. Wild goat of mountain areas of Eurasia and North Africa having large recurved horns.
91. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
92. A periodic paperback publication.
96. Being one hundred more than three hundred.