1. American prizefighter who won the world heavyweight championship three times (born in 1942).
4. Little known Kamarupan languages.
9. The lower house of the parliament of the Republic of Ireland.
13. A federal agency established to regulate the release of new foods and health-related products.
16. Lacking in light.
17. True firs.
18. The highest level or degree attainable.
19. An ugly evil-looking old woman.
20. An accidental happening.
21. Of or pertaining to Sabah or its people.
23. The face or front of a building.
25. A unit of apothecary weight equal to an eighth of an ounce or to 60 grains.
27. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
28. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
29. A public promotion of some product or service.
30. Paper with a crinkled texture.
32. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
34. The outer germ layer that develops into skin and nervous tissue.
43. A heavy brittle metallic element of the platinum group.
44. A wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad.
46. Isolated from others.
47. Not having or receiving news or information.
50. Hormone produced early in pregnancy by the placenta.
51. A republic on the southwestern corner of the Arabian Peninsula on the Indian Ocean.
52. Of or relating to or caused by streptococci.
53. A radioactive transuranic element produced by bombarding plutonium with neutrons.
54. Harsh or corrosive in tone.
55. A writing implement with a point from which ink flows.
56. Having a toe or toes of a specified kind.
57. Any of several East Indian birds.
61. The Uralic language spoken by the Yeniseian people.
64. Make less active or intense.
65. A mark used by an author or editor to indicate where something is to be inserted into a text.
66. Falling or striking on something.
68. (Akkadian) God of wisdom.
69. Very attentive or observant.
70. Indian statesman and leader with Gandhi in the struggle for home rule.
71. (in Gnosticism) A divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe.
75. A unit of length (in United States and Britain) equal to one twelfth of a foot.
76. A complete extent or range.
79. Any of numerous local fertility and nature deities worshipped by ancient Semitic peoples.
83. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
86. One of the two branches of the Finno-Ugric family of languages.
88. An island in the Mediterranean.
91. Remove completely from recognition or memory.
93. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
94. A user interface in which you type commands instead of choosing them from a menu or selecting an icon.
95. (Canadian) A half-breed of white and Indian parentage.
97. A theocratic republic in the Middle East in western Asia.
98. A United Nations agency that invest directly in companies and guarantees loans to private investors.
99. A master's degree in education.
100. The place where people vote.
101. A platform raised above the surrounding level to give prominence to the person on it.
102. Last or greatest in an indefinitely large series.
1. A condition (mostly in boys) characterized by behavioral and learning disorders.
2. A person who has lied or who lies repeatedly.
3. The striking of one body against another.
4. Having gaps or spaces.
5. A unit of current equal to 10 amperes.
6. A trivial lie.
7. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
8. Ash-colored or anemic looking from illness or emotion.
9. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
10. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
11. A United Nations agency to promote trade by increasing the exchange stability of the major currencies.
12. A soft heavy toxic malleable metallic element.
13. The federal agency that insures residential mortgages.
14. An informal term for a father.
15. Advanced in years.
22. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
24. Influence or urge by gentle urging, caressing, or flattering.
26. A long racket with a triangular frame.
31. An implement used to erase something.
33. A linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard.
35. An unglazed heavy fabric.
36. State something incorrectly.
37. Resembling a berry.
38. Mediterranean liliaceous plants.
39. A branch of the Tai languages.
40. Qualities that are comparable.
41. A person in a kneeling position.
42. United States filmmaker (born in Canada) noted for slapstick movies (1880-1960).
45. A Bantu language spoken by the Chaga people in northern Tanzania.
48. Performs some wicked deed.
49. A long-playing phonograph record.
58. A soft silvery metallic element.
59. A narcotic that is considered a hard drug.
60. West Indian tree having racemes of fragrant white flowers and yielding a durable timber and resinous juice.
62. The brightest star in the sky.
63. Goddess of spring and wife of Bragi.
67. A member of any of various Indian peoples of central Mexico.
68. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
72. A female ogre.
73. Marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience.
74. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
77. A crime syndicate in the United States.
78. Take away the weapons from.
80. At full speed.
81. At or near or toward the stern of a ship or tail of an airplane.
82. Wood of a larch tree.
84. Being the only one.
85. Lacking sufficient water or rainfall.
87. A game in which numbered balls are drawn and random and players cover the corresponding numbers on their cards.
89. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
90. The corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm.
92. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
96. Being nine more than forty.