1. Greenwich Mean Time updated with leap seconds.
4. United States conductor (born in Japan in 1935).
9. A Loloish language.
13. A compartment in front of a motor vehicle where driver sits.
16. Term of address for a man.
17. Containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal.
18. Material used to daub walls.
19. To make a mistake or be incorrect.
20. The male reproductive organ of a flower.
22. (Greek mythology) Son of Daedalus.
25. A white metallic element that burns with a brilliant light.
26. Humorously vulgar.
27. A member of a North American Indian people of southeastern California and northwestern Mexico.
29. A soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal.
30. A fatal disease of cattle that affects the central nervous system.
32. Hurt or upset.
34. A stack of hay.
37. Walking with your feet in shallow water.
41. The eleventh month of the civil year.
42. One of the five major classes of immunoglobulins.
46. Infections of the skin or nails caused by fungi and appearing as itching circular patches.
47. (British slang) An unpleasant smell.
49. A public promotion of some product or service.
51. Not only so, but.
53. Any of various plants of the genus Sedum.
54. Mature female of mammals of which the male is called `buck'.
55. A cut of pork ribs with much of the meat trimmed off.
57. A strong emotion.
58. Not elegant or graceful in expression.
61. A small Asian country high in the Himalayas between India and Tibet.
64. Old World herb with aromatic leaves and seed resembling parsley.
67. Undergo ulceration.
69. A book of the New Testament.
70. The sense organ for hearing and equilibrium.
72. United States inventor who manufactured the first elevator with a safety device (1811-1861).
73. That which is responsible for one's thoughts and feelings.
75. Primitive chlorophyll-containing mainly aquatic eukaryotic organisms lacking true stems and roots and leaves.
77. A strip of land projecting into a body of water.
78. (Judaism) An eight-day Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Temple of Jerusalem.
80. Any of several plants of the genus Manihot having fleshy roots yielding a nutritious starch.
83. Genus of tropical plants with creeping rootstocks and small umbellate flowers.
86. (of a young animal) Abandoned by its mother and raised by hand.
90. Electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field.
91. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
94. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
96. An informal term for a father.
97. Any of numerous hairy-bodied insects including social and solitary species.
98. Any bundle of nerve fibers running to various organs and tissues of the body.
99. Used of the language of the deaf.
100. A loose sleeveless outer garment made from aba cloth.
101. (slang) A gangster's pistol.
102. Someone whose business is advertising.
103. Hinge joint in the human leg connecting the tibia and fibula with the femur and protected in front by the patella.
104. A barrier constructed to contain the flow or water or to keep out the sea.
1. A former communist country in eastern Europe and northern Asia.
2. Tree of low-lying coastal areas of southeastern United States having glossy leaves and racemes of fragrant white flowers.
3. Perversely irritable.
4. Beaten eggs or an egg mixture cooked until just set.
5. An ancient Iranian language.
6. A highly unstable radioactive element (the heaviest of the halogen series).
7. A well-known beach and resort area on Oahu Island southeast of Honolulu.
8. Type genus of the Alcidae comprising solely the razorbill.
9. Roman Emperor who was the adoptive son of Trajan.
10. An island of Hawaii northwest of Oahu.
11. Czechoslovakian religious reformer who anticipated the Reformation.
12. The blood group whose red cells carry both the A and B antigens.
13. A ductile gray metallic element of the lanthanide series.
14. Type genus of the family Arcidae.
15. (informal) Exceptionally good.
21. A block of the earth's crust bounded by faults and shifted to form peaks of a mountain range.
23. The basic unit of electric current adopted under the System International d'Unites.
24. An attendant who carries the golf clubs for a player.
28. A United States youth subculture of the 1950s.
31. A radioactive element of the actinide series.
33. The compass point midway between north and west.
35. Science and technology of electronic systems and devices for aeronautics and astronautics.
36. By bad luck.
38. Be a signal for or a symptom of.
39. Inflammation of a nerve accompanied by pain and sometimes loss of function.
40. Disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet.
43. A round shape formed by a series of concentric circles.
44. Relatively deep or strong.
45. A shoe without a tongue and with decorative lacing up the instep.
48. The loyalty that citizens owe to their country (or subjects to their sovereign).
50. A person forced to flee from home or country.
52. A river that rises in northern Colombia and flows generally eastward to the Orinoco in central Venezuela.
56. A kind of heavy jacket (`windcheater' is a British term).
59. An archaic name for Easter or Passover.
60. A state in east central United States.
62. A rare heavy polyvalent metallic element that resembles manganese chemically and is used in some alloys.
63. Humorously sarcastic or mocking.
65. Being of the age 13 through 19.
66. An intensely radioactive metallic element that occurs in minute amounts in uranium ores.
68. Being one hundred more than three hundred.
71. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
74. Capital and largest city of Cuba.
75. Either extremity of something that has length.
76. Rigged with a triangular (lateen) sail.
79. Above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent.
81. A particular geographical region of indefinite boundary (usually serving some special purpose or distinguished by its people or culture or geography).
82. The universal time coordinated time on board the spacecraft.
84. The quantity a cask will hold.
85. (Old Testament) Cain and Abel were the first children of Adam and Eve born after the Fall of Man.
87. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
88. A Chadic language spoken south of Lake Chad.
89. Mild yellow Dutch cheese made in balls.
92. A human limb.
93. A vinyl polymer used especially in paints or adhesives.
95. The compass point midway between northeast and east.