1. An odorous glandular secretion from the male musk deer.
5. (Babylonian) God of storms and wind.
9. Tropical starchy tuberous root.
13. A decree that prohibits something.
16. (Old Testament) The eldest son of Isaac who would have inherited the Covenant that God made with Abraham and that Abraham passed on to Isaac.
17. God of love and erotic desire.
18. An accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape.
19. Any of various primates with short tails or no tail at all.
20. A couple who both have careers and no children.
21. An agency of the United Nations responsible for programs to aid education and the health of children and mothers in developing countries.
23. Small genus of shrubs and lianas and trees of Africa and Madagascar.
25. A member of western Finnish people formerly living in the Baltic province where Saint Petersburg was built.
27. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
29. 100 bututs equal 1 dalasi.
30. Pertaining to or associated with agony (especially death agonies).
32. Of or relating to a taxonomic order.
35. Title for a civil or military leader (especially in Turkey).
37. City in Sudan.
38. Voluntary contributions to aid the poor.
42. The seventh month of the Moslem calendar.
45. A bachelor's degree in religion.
47. An official prosecutor for a judicial district.
49. Small terrestrial lizard of warm regions of the Old World.
50. A mass of small bubbles formed in or on a liquid.
53. The highest part (usually the melody) in a piece of choral music.
54. 10 grams.
55. The father of your father or mother.
59. A doctor's degree in music.
61. Wild sheep of semidesert regions in central Asia.
62. An international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members.
63. Make amends for.
64. A rich soil consisting of a mixture of sand and clay and decaying organic materials.
65. Of or relating to the palm of the hand.
66. Narrow French stick loaf.
68. The basic monetary unit of most members of the European Union (introduced in 1999).
69. In the Roman calendar.
70. With the mouth wide open as in wonder or awe.
72. A trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group.
73. An honorary degree in science.
74. Strong liquor flavored with juniper berries.
77. The sediment from fermentation of an alcoholic beverage.
82. A doctor's degree in dental surgery.
83. African mahogany trees.
85. An often persistent bodily disorder or disease.
89. Electronic warfare undertaken to insure effective friendly use of the electromagnetic spectrum in spite of the enemy's use of electronic warfare.
92. A river in north central Switzerland that runs northeast into the Rhine.
93. Any of numerous perennials having tuberous roots and long narrow bladelike leaves and usually yellow lilylike flowers that bloom for only a day.
95. Put up with something or somebody unpleasant.
97. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth.
98. A purgative made from the leaves of aloe.
99. According to the Old Testament he was a pagan king of Israel and husband of Jezebel (9th century BC).
101. Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
102. Late time of life.
103. Smaller of two tall fast-running flightless birds similar to ostriches but three-toed.
104. A reason for wanting something done.
105. Nocturnal bird of prey with hawk-like beak and claws and large head with front-facing eyes.
1. Transmissions that are disseminated widely to the public.
2. An act that exploits or victimizes someone.
3. A trade language widely used in Chad.
4. A famous waterfall in Venezuela.
5. A Kwa language spoken by the Yoruba people in southwestern Nigeria.
6. (Irish) Mother of the Tuatha De Danann.
7. Type genus of the Amiidae.
8. A kind of polyester fabric.
9. (folklore) Fairies that are somewhat mischievous.
10. A Mid-Atlantic state.
11. A light touch or stroke.
12. Jordan's port.
13. The basic unit of money in Thailand.
14. The capital of Western Samoa.
15. Clean or orderly.
22. Suggestive of the supernatural.
24. East Indian fruit tree bearing fruit similar to but sweeter than that of the rambutan.
26. A motley assortment of things.
28. Related to or having filaments especially across a field of view.
31. A gonadotropic hormone that is secreted by the anterior pituitary.
33. An informal term for a father.
34. A silvery soft waxy metallic element of the alkali metal group.
36. A capacitance unit equal to one billion farads.
39. Soviet physicist who worked on low temperature physics (1908-1968).
40. A Bantu language sometimes considered a dialect of Zulu.
41. Type genus of the Scolytidae comprising numerous small bark beetles.
43. (of reproduction) Not involving the fusion of male and female gametes reproduction".
44. A large spotted feline of tropical America similar to the leopard.
46. (computer science) An electronic device that must be attached to a computer in order for it to use protected software.
48. A mass of ice and snow that permanently covers a large area of land (e.g., the polar regions or a mountain peak).
51. American Revolutionary patriot.
52. The arch of bone beneath the eye that forms the prominence of the cheek.
56. The act of despoiling a country in warfare.
57. English theoretical physicist who applied relativity theory to quantum mechanics and predicted the existence of antimatter and the positron (1902-1984).
58. Cubes of meat marinated and cooked on a skewer usually with vegetables.
60. Clouded with a mixture of smoke and fog.
67. (of a male animal) Having the testicles removed.
71. A quantity that is added.
75. A large Yoruba city in southwestern Nigeria.
76. (computer science) A standardized language for the descriptive markup of documents.
78. The basic monetary unit of Portugal.
79. Worn or shabby from overuse or (of pages) from having corners turned down.
80. A synthetic silklike fabric.
81. Covered or furnished with tiles.
84. Precipitation of ice pellets when there are strong rising air currents.
85. Functioning correctly and ready for action.
86. A Loloish language.
87. An unfledged or nestling hawk.
88. Hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees.
89. A soft silvery metallic element of the alkali earth group.
90. A pouch in many birds and some lower animals that resembles a stomach for storage and preliminary maceration of food.
91. Cry weakly or softly.
94. A flat wing-shaped process or winglike part of an organism.
96. The compass point that is one point east (clockwise) of due north.
100. (astronomy) The angular distance of a celestial point measured westward along the celestial equator from the zenith crossing.